Introducing myself

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Vasquez

Reaction score
Hello, Im Aaron Vasquez, Im from Sinaloa, Mexico, im student of Biology, im doing my thesis about diversity of the Order Mantodea in Sinaloa, I have found only 6 species maybe more because I dont know how to determine the species of Yersinia,  Bactromantis , and Yersiniops if you could help me I would be very grateful.

Greetings!

Hello Aaron and welcome to the forum
welcome5.gif

If you can post some photos of your species in question (in the Mantid Photos section asking for identification) some of the members here should be able to help with the ID, but I haven't kept any of those species yet. ;)

Hello Aaron and welcome to the forum
welcome5.gif

If you can post some photos of your species in question (in the Mantid Photos section asking for identification) some of the members here should be able to help with the ID, but I haven't kept any of those species yet. ;)
Thank you! I have photos but I took it postmortem, and I dont know if its allowed here

Thank you! I have photos but I took it postmortem, and I dont know if its allowed here
I wouldn't see any problem with such photos - after all there are many guides on pinning dead insects, photos of various pinned collections, some of various health problems, and more, so you should be fine. :)

The deal is that I have like 10 photos per specimen, three of the full body, dorsal, ventral and lateral, and the others are with a digital microscope, wich one should I post? 

The deal is that I have like 10 photos per specimen, three of the full body, dorsal, ventral and lateral, and the others are with a digital microscope, wich one should I post? 
As many as you want, after all the more the better. I would suggest starting a new topic for them though in the mantid photos section, and as needed add a reply to show more photos as there is a photo limit per post build in the forum software. ;)

Perfect! later I'll use the computer to upload the photos, with the cellphone when the photo is uploaded say Error - 200 :/

Perfect! later I'll use the computer to upload the photos, with the cellphone when the photo is uploaded say Error - 200 :/
Great, look forward to seeing them. :) Sadly yes the Invision Power Services forum software has various issues with smartphones and related (tablets and such), hopefully the developers iron out the issues with a new update soon.

Latest posts