ismart (Paul) - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased 4 Parymenopus Davisoni nymphs from Paul, and they all arrived in excellent condition and got one free extra, many thanks Paul!

I got 2 female Stagmomantis and some killer babies today. A few molted in shipping and all arrived flawlessly. The only way you would consider not doing business with this guy is if you felt bad for getting a really great deal!

great transaction, Payed for 5 Parymenopus, got 7! Well packaged, great communication and follow through, healthy happy bugs. Definitley highly reccomended

I ordered 4 Parymenopus from Paul and received an extra. Great packaging, all arrived healthy and one even molted successfully during the trip. Awesome.

I just got my female parymenopus and came in good condition despite a small mismolt but still was a good investment and working on making sure she gets to molt to a adult and all!

Received a pair of mantids from Paul for my bug event. They arrived in perfect health. Packing and everything was top notch. Highly recommended.

Just received some mantises in the mail today from Paul. He definitely knows how to pack a parcel. All my mantises arrived in tip top shape, I even had one molt in transit and it arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

I posted a want ad, within the hour Paul had sent me a message offering up what I wanted for nothing more than shipping which is far more than I expected after a series of messages asking me to just sell my males. We went on to trade a group of mantids in order to exchange and expand the bloodlines and I have nothing but respect for the guy and the mantids he produces. Very much hope I get the chance to return the favor to him.

Ditto - on post two back. "Just received some mantises in the mail today from Paul. He definitely knows how to pack a parcel. All my mantises arrived in tip top shape, I even had one molt in transit and it arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend him to anyone! "

This afternoon's mail brought an anticipated package from Paul. It was packed perfectly and complete with a warm heat pack and two nice tidey stacks of portion cups. The nymphs were in perfect health and were eager to have a bit of fresh air and some mist. Paul is a good communicator and does all the other things one would expect from such a breeder of good reputation and more. I will do more business with Paul and now I have one more friend on Long Island. By the way, the package took less than 48 hours from him to me in SoCal. Not bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just met Paul today to pick up my first ever Orchid Mantis. He tried to give me a girl so I'd have more fun and appreciation for it (unwarranted but much appreciated consideration). I've named this little one Jelly for the pink-purple hue. I'll take good care, Paul!

Since I was new to this site I didn't even know there was breeder feedback but some weeks ago Paul was more than a nice guy, helped me out with all questions, and sent the amount I ordered plus extras! I'm sorry I didn't post early Paul! But highly recommended breeder!

I recently received my second batch of mantids from Paul. They arrived full of life and vigor and I received a bonus also. This is a breeder and Forum member who has his priorities together. Even though Paul was inconvenienced by the Superstorm Sandy during the time of my order, Paul did his thing well despite mother nature's attempt to take lives human and mantis alike. Long live ISMART!

I ordered 2 parymenopus males and an orchid pair from Paul recently. USPS delivered the package a day late which claimed the lives of one orchid and one parymenopus. However, Paul had sent me THREE orchids instead of two, so I was good. A couple days later he unexpectedly refunded me $15 which I didn't even ask for, so he's definitely a great guy to deal with. Not my first time ordering from Paul and definitely not my last. Highly, highly, highly recommended. Thanks!

Outstanding! I got some mantis from Paul, yesterday and could not be happier! They came fast and look very healthy. He even through in a extra little guy. The packaging was very well done as well. I'll be buying from Paul in the future. Thank you, Paul!

Mikhail

Recieved a female mate for my lonely male orchid from ismart. Took him awhile to ship, but I wasn't in a rush for her. She is so beautiful and healthy looking. Communication was fast throughout the transaction. Very pleased.

just received D.dessicata from Paul!

they are amazing! and in great condition.

I was too busy during past few week and was not able to get them, Paul actually kept them for me till L 3!!

He is a great guy!!!!

just received my orchid male from ismart. arrived warm and healthy. great things to say about this breeder!