kamakiri

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered two ooths from Kamakiri at a really low price and got three, not only very nicely packed, but containing notations on the ooths parents and date of laying (e.g. 5/1 F2XM1),* their zodiac signs and a list of apropriate babies' names!*

I would be happy to do business with him again.

*I only lied between the two asterisks.

got 2 perfectly healthy female gambians from kamikiri and both were in great condition and sent very nicely!

Traded with this gentleman and was very pleasant, i do hope to deal with him again! highly recommended.

I got 12 L2 nymphs of my sentimental-favorite mantis from Kamakiri for the cost of shipping! Everyone was nicely, individually packed and fine on arrival. I know that they were L2 because I could see them (can't see L1). I had mentioned that the lovely ooths that he had sent me in our last transaction had died in the trunk of our car on the trip to Florence, and he sent me another. What a guy! Thanks again, Grant!

Received a donation of mantids for an exhibit I am a part of. Highly recommended.

I received some ghost mantis from Grant. Price was good, communication was good, and all arrived alive and well. Would do business with him again.

Thanks Grant,

Rodney

As i said will order from him again (first post) and did another great job, packing, heating, etc. Good breeder all around, trustable!

Hope my part gets there soon, Chase

Wow, this seller is great. They gave me SIX free mantids that were packed to perfection and arrived fast. They were all healthy and are pretty cool looking. Great communication and I want to do business again. Can't wait for the ghosts to grow up to l2-l3 so I can grab a couple.

Grant is an A++++ seller. He replied to all messages very fast and his shipping was great with 2 heat packs. One mantid even molted on its short journey and was fine. He gave me an extra ghost nymph and is a great guy. I will be buying/trading with him in the future!!

Highly recommended!!!

I took him up on the free S limbata deal, and boy did he deliver!

I got 8, there were no deaths in transit, they're all active and happy (I think), great packaging, just a wonderful experience!

Highly reccommend!

Like Zoe I took kamakiri up on his deal to send me some Limbata nymphs and 2 ooths for $7 :mellow:

All the nymphs arrived safe and sound except one which aint to shabby considering how fragile these little guys can be in my experience. I got one ooth, but it was nice and big so I guess its all good (expecially considering i only paid $7 :mellow: ).

Thanks again Kamakiri!

first he sent some free mantides then a week or so later I ordered a adult male budwing he came packed to the max perfect he does a great job very fast I would tell anyone here to use him hes great ! always comes through! (Thank You) :D

Ordered 5 ghosts from grant - Came in 1 day (within so.cal)

Packed great - all arrived well and fine =) Was a pleasure to deal with, answered many of my questions about caring for the little guys.

5 stars! Hope to purchase from him again in the near future.

ordered some ghost ooths are limbatas and it was horrible and his packaging sucks.... JUST KIDDING!!!! lol it was all good, i got like 50 nymphs for free and the packaging was great, love doing business with this man, your cool mang =)

I had one of the most pleasant experiences with Grant.

I couldn't resist the offer on the S. limbatas, and graciously took the opportunity to introduce a new species into my collection.

Well, today I received the package. It's 11 degrees and snowing :( ...

Fortunately the nymphs all survived thanks to Grant's fantastic packaging.

I look forward to our possible future transactions. Recommend

Thanks Grant!

everything showed up as stated, Perfect packaging ! highly recommended

Latest posts