Kermit

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol it’s my first time reviewing up here so tell me if I did or say anything wrong. Anyhoo, I was very surprised because he gave me an extra one even though I only purchased three...I thought he got the wrong order and send me the other person’s mantids instead. But overall, I’m very satisfied with my new ghosts. They’re adorable and so active(jumpy) and curious. They love to explore their surroundings...

Fantastic from start to finish! Kermit answered all my questions completely and in a timely manner.  Ordered 12 mantids for my students, and he sent extra mantids for them.  All arrived safe and on time.  Good containers with food, and Kermit made sure I had everything I need to care dor them.  So beautiful and healthy!  10/10 would order from him again.  

Excellent seller! Great packaging, mantids well cared for and fast shipping along with great communication! 

Highly recommended seller!

All 12+ L2 arrived alive. Kermit went beyond good business by shipping Fedex 2 day, after missing Mon. ship date. plus many extra mantis. Wow