kllinke

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just completed another fabulous deal with Karrie. As always, she provided absolutely stellar communication, packaging, service, and bugs! Can't wait to see what she offers next--thanks!

Received some goldens yesterday..shipped fast..packed well..with extra. Look forward to doing business again   Thank you ; )

Excellent transactionand communication.  Mantids arrived on time, healthy, in a carefully packaged box and each in an individual container.  Extras were also received.  Would not hesitate to purchase from this seller again.

Thank you Karrie

Breeder Klinke has supplied me with excellent stock!  Extra nymphs, all healthy and happy!  Thanks!

Just completed a perfect transaction with Karrie.  Great communication and she answered all my questions quickly and completely.  10/10, would definitely buy from her again.

Thanks

I ordered my first P. Agrionina's from Karrie back in April. It was cold then, and she shipped them all snug and excellent in their box. They arrived within 2 days and were still warm! One of my Budwings had molted in transit and he was perfectly fine- so you know she had them packaged well.  ;)  

Karrie sent me extras as well, which was a total surprise and awesome as well! I was fortunate with the extras to have pairs, so in the future hopefully we will have fertile ooths! :)  Overall- i will definitely be purchasing from Karrie again! She takes time to answer all your questions and makes a purchasing a breeze! 

Latest posts