lemmiwinks (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantidsaresweet

Reaction score
I bought 3 M. religiosa adult males think I had an adult female, but it turned out to be a S. carolina. oops :lol:

He had great packing and all three arrived alive and moving.

I will do business with him again.

Thanks again lemmiwinks!

Received two mantids. Packaging was excellent and both look fine so far after four days in the mail. Recommended.

Just got my 2 ooths i traded Lemmiwinks and they came quick and in great packaging i was impressed and very nice person to deal with...All and all hes a great guy and recommend him to anybody..I am looking forward to doing more trades with him in the future :D

I also Just got my european and chinese ooths I traded with Lemmiwinks and they came quick and in great packaging and was impressed and very nice person to deal with...All and all hes a great guy and recommend him to anybody..I am also looking forward to doing more trades with him in the future!!!

This guy is just super nice, very helpful and patient with all of my noobish questions. The ooths he sent arrived in great shape, having been very carefully packed. I would definitely buy or trade from him again.

Purchased L2 Chinese and Egyptian nymphs.

Were well packaged, very secure, and arrived promptly. He even sent extras to make sure my order was filled in the case of casualties. Everyone looks great and would definitely purchase from him again. Very patient, great communication, great breeder.

Me and Stephan setup a small deal for a budwing male so i could continue the species. He sent me an incredible looking healthy male along with a budwing nymph, just incase all did not work out, for the price of shipping.

All arrived fine, and his packaging/communication was even gold star worthy :lol:

Im looking forward to doing buisness again sometime soon (get those dessicata's mated already!!)

-Tanner

Bought 20 egyptian nymphs from him and most of them came alive and only one died from mismolt and a few others were victims of cannibalism but all in all was a good investment!

I just received a couple of beautiful mantids from lemmiwinks as part of a breeding loan. He held up his end of the deal. The packing he used was fantastic! I'm very pleased with this transaction. I will be doing business with him again. friendly, and trustworthy! :) Now i just hope i can deliver on my end? Thanks lemmiwinks! :)

Paul

I got a male Ghost mantis for my female Chloë (his name is Casper!) from Lemmiwinks. Excellent packaging, mantis arrived in excellent shape! He's about to molt as well, so a good surface for him to cling on has been provided. Shipping was literally overnight and overall everything was easy and speedy!

Latest posts