Lets hear the music behind the username

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't lie Massa I like the beginning of Triptykon - Goetia Goetia, but the reason it sounds so good in the first minute or so is because of this band from way back that they ripped off even with your really bad singer (if you can call him that), listen and you tell me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out post #58 1st song, and let that roll around a few times for HQ metal at it's best as a band! Like coffee in a can when I play that one, if I I need a pick me up, lol. But i'm not into the new screaming banta metal with no grove or singer? Ha-ha ...

Dont think tryptikon knows who soundgarden is or cares one way or another its just a coincidence that it sounds similar if any but only for a few seconds then the similarities stop!

I think I have finally figured out what's wrong with massaman. This music has rotted his brain. I also am understanding more why he doesn't punctuate, but will usually end in an exclamation mark. Just like the music. Not much to understand in the body of the piece, but done with a lot of angst or anger. Find some peace, brother.... :flowers:

No I just like the guitar sounds and the artistic craftmanship in the music of death metal and heavy metal music even though most of it talking about death or killing someone or whatever. I dont take in anything of the lyrics as its just words and not to be taken literally and if someone takes the music and does something stupid with it then its the persons stupidity and his or her disregard for human life or whatever.I can stand some none metal but that is few and just can not like korn or some other stuff presented here as the music is too slow and too lacking for my tastes and punctuation is too much work for me so I do what I want and and write what comes to mind and thats how I tend to flow and will not change for anyone!

But on the other hand music like Korn, Slayer, Alice in chains, still retains some(and reinvented) musical value that is ROCK unlike your 'kill your mother, kill you father, kill your sister too" stuff that is a pile of :poop: , LOL

Korn is too slow??? Did I hear that right? :lol:

Edit: Not Motorhead, those guy's rock and have forever, I see a silver lining in you yet?

you may call death metal ###### but in a battle to the death I am sure death metal would wipe the floor with everything else being and not all death metal is killing theres unblack and christian death metal and christian grindcore

well death metal kind of helped open the doors for other forms of metal and have bands like death and possession and autopsy to thank and few other bands who helped pave the way for future musical talents!