Lets hear the music behind the username

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont like the sound of korn and bands like that just dont like the vocals or guitar work in those kinds of bands and thats my story and I stand behind it till the day music dies yet again!

This type of music is played by people who know how to play instruments. Rap and some to most rock and some metal music is usually, but not always, played by people who know how to talk.I also find it funny how almost everybody says death metal or heavy metal in general is talentless while they always listen to the most simple commercial computer made music. I mean this is the true stuff!

Can we get some more bubble gum like this instead of the chaotic din of guttural garbage?
Feel free to add what you want my friend, it's open concept. Wait are you calling my Primus, LL cool J, Korn, and Alice in Chains guttural garbage, or is this comment aimed at the Death Metal head who I won't name? :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i put some thrash music in if you did not notice or failed to see some of that!

Latest posts