Let's play a game! Free mantids for the winner!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best big I can do for now. These nymphs are pretty big and look hardy. Since they're so big, maybe not as many will hatch as I was hoping. Still, maybe less than normal will die.

Q0biP.jpg

You've sent me plenty of stuff, A. Just pay for shipping and I'll send you some after they become L2.
Lol ok :) Btw wat ever became of the popa nymphs my male fathered before being killed? Someone else who has his other widow says the nymphs had high mortality, did u find that to be true??

Lol ok :)

Btw wat ever became of the popa nymphs my male fathered before being killed? Someone else who has his other widow says the nymphs had high mortality, did u find that to be true??
Yep, that's exactly what happened to me. I hatched about 100 total, sold about 20 to people on reddit and my school, now I only have 2 left at L4. The 3 I gave to someone at my school are alive and doing well.

Yep, that's exactly what happened to me. I hatched about 100 total, sold about 20 to people on reddit and my school, now I only have 2 left at L4. The 3 I gave to someone at my school are alive and doing well.
Mine are doing well. The 2 that made the shipment are alive and kicking. The older one took a small cricket the other day.