Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, :blush: is there a way to make it smaller now that I already posted it? My pics always come out huge and my computer skills are lacking. :lol:
Well, you can resize them from your computer before you post. You could resize the picture and edit your post with the smaller size one. There's a free program I use call irfanview that's really simple to work with. I would resize it to 800x600 which is one of the default resizing options in irfanview. That's my recommendation. Might help with your other pictures too :D

http://www.irfanview.com/

Hey now... How you doen? :wub: :lol: I like bugs too! :lol:
:blush: Thanks. Now when I click your link the photo is smaller. I keep procrastinating on learning new computer skills. Btw, I love the bug I got from you. She stars in that photo! She is a cool mantid, that moves side to side, the whole time while she eats. She was even doing the "dance" during mating. :)

:blush: Thanks. Now when I click your link the photo is smaller.

I keep procrastinating on learning new computer skills. Btw, I love the bug I got from you. She stars in that photo! She is a cool mantid, that moves side to side, the whole time while she eats. She was even doing the "dance" during mating. :)
I'm so glad she is working out for you. :) Her three other sisters are exactly the same size as she is. Definitely the smallest lot of carolinas i have ever raised. I hope she lays you many ooths! :)

I'm so glad she is working out for you. :) Her three other sisters are exactly the same size as she is. Definitely the smallest lot of carolinas i have ever raised. I hope she lays you many ooths! :)
She has laid one huge one already and is mating right now. :D Do your other Carolina girls do the "dance", while they eat? I love watching her cute movements. She does this mock grabbing thing that I like too.

Last edited by a moderator:
She has laid one huge one already and is mating right now. :D Do your other Carolina girls do the "dance", while they eat? I love watching her cute movements. She does this mock grabbing thing that I like too.
Mine don't move much when eating. sadly with so many mouths to feed i cant always pay attention to detail. I try when i can though. :)

O.K. you two, break it up! This is the members' pix thread. :D Let's see some new (or old) members' pix!

I look even more decrepit, but Sunny has become Seriously Cute at 16. She is just embarking on a World Tour of Phoenix, but when she gets back, I'll include another duo shot.

Here is my fat head!

photo-thumb-584.jpg

This is only pic i have on my computer right now. Sorry! :(

I like the pic. :) You look happy and fun. I don't have many pics of myself smiling. :lol: I see the camera and hide. When I was a teen, my mom put a poster size photo of me, smiling, on our wall where everyone could see it. :eek: I have been afraid of cameras ever since. I was so embarrassed when she insisted on showing everyone I knew, that HUGE poster. :lol:

Check out my BugFest thread for more pics of Paul!

I like the pic. :) You look happy and fun. I don't have many pics of myself smiling. :lol: I see the camera and hide. When I was a teen, my mom put a poster size photo of me, smiling, on our wall where everyone could see it. :eek: I have been afraid of cameras ever since. I was so embarrassed when she insisted on showing everyone I knew, that HUGE poster. :lol:
That can definitely make a person fearfull of pics! :eek: :lol:

I saw those, Paul is smiling, and don't forget pics of other members like Rick, looking all skinny in his blue T-shirt. :lol: Just kidding! Rick is not skinny. :D I would like to attend BugFest at least once, it looks awesome. :) Btw, my daughter likes the dragonfly shirt Paul is wearing. I show her all the pics on the forum. :lol:

I saw those, Paul is smiling, and don't forget pics of other members like Rick, looking all skinny in his blue T-shirt. :lol: Just kidding! Rick is not skinny. :D I would like to attend BugFest at least once, it looks awesome. :) Btw, my daughter likes the dragonfly shirt Paul is wearing. I show her all the pics on the forum. :lol:
Thanks! :) I thought that shirt was appropriate for the event. The one thing i do regret, was not taking a pic of my mantis tatto. If anyone could appreciate it, it would have been you guys! :)

Duh! I forgot all about that! :lol: That was pretty sneaky of you Rick! I only remember posing for one pic! :lol:
You don't remember me taking that? You were looking right at me..... :lol:

49215_624461192_1481_n.jpg

No actual pics for the last 17 posts or so (except for you Paul, and I've seen that one before. Forever young!), so here's a new one of Sunny looking Sultry. I'll get her mom to take one of us where she looks a bit more normal (unkempt) when she gets back!

Latest posts