Lets see the face behind the username!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like having pix taken. I don't consider myself very photogenic and I hate my face.

these are the best I could find.

me tattooing:

6Fawc.jpg

Me piercing: (that's not a mortified face, that's just me concentrating....yeah I look like that when I concentrate, my client looks nervouse but that's her relaxed face lol)

CjsW8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My!

Do people ever try to back out of getting pierced on account of the face you make?

I will bet that the piercings come out perfect if you concentrate that hard. Where were you when that dude messed up my bellybutton? lol

You look calm in the tattooing pic. :)

well when I'm tattooing I'm not stabbing a needle THROUGH tissue. The piercing came out fine. of the 7 years I have pierced I have never had a complaint. I even have to fix lots of stuff my ex coworkers did or other people from other shops. Piercing is like cutting wood. Measure twice cut once. The angles have to be perfect. It may sound weird but there's much more margin for error with a tattoo than a piercing. I definitely concentrate a lot more when I pierce even though it's a much quicker procedure.

she got her Tragus pierced and she still has it =) this pic was from 2 years ago

nobody has ever backed out in account of my face. I'm actually fast when it comes to piercing. Most people tell me my piercings are the least painful ones they have ever had. Usually people are just staring at the wall because they don't want to think about the needle that's about to pierce their flesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem Paul, i just have to give the carnivorous katydid a cricket and it will let me go
laugh.gif

fierce1.jpg

fierce2.jpg

Paul, yes the museum had a webcam on Lois through out her bloom. She has shrank to only a fraction of her own size a month after her bloom.

dried2.jpg

dried1.jpg

Hey 'Tarzan', see any mantis?
biggrin.gif

Is that oil platform in GOM? We might be on the same line of work
smile.gif
My profession requires me to visit oil platform sometimes when i was younger. But now i am happy keeping my feet dry.
Long time without posting .... :p , you are right Yen, that´s an oil platform at GOM, from time to time I go there for vacations....

saludos

My kitty always keeps me warm when I browse teh internetz. In other news, I have always looked a lot younger than I actually am. ;)

61GBU.jpg

I forget what was going on with her lol. May have been controlling minds :p no I didn't bring home any rewards unfortunately. Some people put a ridiculous amount of effort into getting theirs.

Latest posts