Lost my brother today.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be sure to mention this tragedy of them taking his eyes (if, in fact, they did) in probate court if anyone in the family has to go. That's not right of them. What's worse is that someone is going to receive a donor eye that *probably* will not even work for them! Smells like a malpractice suit waiting to happen to me!

That being said, condolences on your loss. I haven't lost anyone close to me (yet...Dad's still hanging in there, last I heard), so I can't imagine it, but I have the deepest sympathy anyway.

footprints.jpg

Once again I thank you all for your love and prayers.My nephew, His son's wife birthday is today, and there are him and his wife and a son and daughter, who for the past year have been helping him night and day, the girl ( Dougs grandaughter) goes over on the days he was home alone, cause he could not be alone as he did not walk well and if a fire happened he would not be able to get out by hisself, and his grandson went over on the days he had dialisis to get him on the handicapped bus and off in the afternoon and got him into the house. So my brothers wife decided not to have it today and make her birthday the day they buried him so it will be monday now. My other brother is a pastor in a Christian church in Tenn. and he has come to stay with hubby and me till sunday, So I do have a lot of family here, plus I got fuzzy today too! Tomorrow I will make a family dinner and Rick, and his wife will go home to Tenn. They have to both be back to work monday as they left there wed after I called them tuesday.

I tried to find out about his eyes, but so far we do not know what is going on. Only his wife can find out and I havent the nerve to bother her right now as she is contending with out of town family too.

Once again thank you all, I love you and will be back soon.

Condolences to you and your family.

The most beautiful monument, which can get a person stands in the hearts of others.

Quote from Albert Schweitzer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, For some reason tonight I just can't seem to want to do my work, tomorrow is the day to say goodbye, and it has been such a long week, sitting here crying and I do not even know why. My brother Rick and wife Debbie went home today and My son Co fell yesterday morning and broke some ribs on an icy step. He was all alone and I took him a days worth of food after they left today, he had bacon, mushroom and cheese omelet, grits and toast, then for dinner, fried chicken, taters and gravy and pork roast from day before and homemade mac and cheese with onions and apple pie and some kind of cake and other goodies, I feel bad for him as he does all he can to help his dad and I here. I came home around 12 30 and took a pain pill for my feet and went to bed for a couple hours, after that (hubby and I are coming down with some kind of cold or flu) I worked from then on an just now finished the last email. going to bed as soon as I see what you guys have been up to while I wasn't watching yous! You've been good , right? :shifty:

Hello, For some reason tonight I just can't seem to want to do my work, tomorrow is the day to say goodbye, and it has been such a long week, sitting here crying and I do not even know why. My brother Rick and wife Debbie went home today and My son Co fell yesterday morning and broke some ribs on an icy step. He was all alone and I took him a days worth of food after they left today, he had bacon, mushroom and cheese omelet, grits and toast, then for dinner, fried chicken, taters and gravy and pork roast from day before and homemade mac and cheese with onions and apple pie and some kind of cake and other goodies, I feel bad for him as he does all he can to help his dad and I here. I came home around 12 30 and took a pain pill for my feet and went to bed for a couple hours, after that (hubby and I are coming down with some kind of cold or flu) I worked from then on an just now finished the last email. going to bed as soon as I see what you guys have been up to while I wasn't watching yous! You've been good , right? :shifty:
Ah man I really wish things were going better with you. I know my comparatively small collection is emotionally taxing sometimes. I could not imagine taking care of all the mantids you have and dealing with family trouble like you have been dealing with recently.

Latest posts