Male Ghost

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ky_mantis

Reaction score
IMG_20180203_124802_1.jpg

IMG_20180203_124930.jpg

One of those cheap macro lens that clip on the phone, but it does well, if he would just hold still. He's a very pretty boy. My wife says his back looks like Beetlejuice. 

One of those cheap macro lens that clip on the phone, but it does well, if he would just hold still. He's a very pretty boy. My wife says his back looks like Beetlejuice. 
The markings on his back are amazing! To me it looks like a clown face (a cross between IT & ICP) with pointy buck teeth. Very cool.

Edit: I have a male ghost of similar coloration, I just got him out and noticed he has a similar looking face on his back too! I can kinda see the comparison to Beetlejuice now but it still looks more like an evil clown face to me. Do all male ghosts have markings like this? I looked at my two female ghosts and they have something that sorta resembles a cat/owl/alien head on their back. I'd never noticed they had these "faces" before, thanks for calling attention to it.

2018_03_12_062638.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Your female on the right looks just like one of my females. She has a "fox" face on her back similar to yours.

Rip Skinny Sticks

My male was partially eaten today while molting by my female and died. He will be missed.  :(

Latest posts