mantid bucket list

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have several mantises that I want to fabricate-- P.Wahlbergii, adult Phylovates Chlorophea, one of the Creoboter sp., an adult Phyllocrania Paradoxa, an Acanthops sp, one of the boxer mantises and probably some more of the stick mantises. The mantises I've already made can be seen at www.Flickr.com/photos/geoffhaberman.
You can't cheat, you only get 3! :D

Oh, HANG on... you mean those! I think several of us have been ogling your amazing work for ages and wishing you'd sell some.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have several mantises that I want to fabricate-- P.Wahlbergii, adult Phylovates Chlorophea, one of the Creoboter sp., an adult Phyllocrania Paradoxa, an Acanthops sp, one of the boxer mantises and probably some more of the stick mantises. The mantises I've already made can be seen at www.Flickr.com/photos/geoffhaberman.
wow! nice to see you finally on the forum! keep up the good work! also please introduce your self i would love to hear more about you!

Last edited by a moderator:
i love parablepharis sp. wish i could get my hands on some!

Latest posts