Mantidforum Hunger Games!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so my school did a hunger games challenge recently that I got 3rd place in

so I figured I would do a hunger games challenge for mantidforum

if you would like to participate in this, reply here

I will do different challenges and when someone is eliminated, a paragraph about how they died in the games will be made up by me

when I have 12-24 people interested (and an even number), I will begin

there will be 3 different types of challenges

1: competitive challenges where the person whose entry I like the least will be eliminated

2: timed challenges where whoever is the slowest at it will be eliminated (I know there are sensitive issues with timezones and schedules, so each person gets a 10 minute window fit to their schedule where they can post within the window and whoever is slowest will be eliminated [like if your window is 10:00-10:10 and u post at 10:08-8 minutes, and everyone else posts within fewer minutes-1-7, u lose])

3: forum scavenger hunts where I will ask you to find the topic where a particular thing was said, first person to say it is invincible and the elimination is random

the winner of the final 2 will be voted by forum members

when I have enough tributes I will do a cornucopia, where the first to pm me gets immunity in the semifinals if they are still in, second pm is immune in competition before that, and so on, last pm gets no immunity

winner may or may not get a physical prize

have fun

happy hunger games and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

no it's a contest that can be done over the internet that mimics the hunger games

if you and devetaki9 want in, that would be great
What are hunger games? Sounds like an eating contest!

the hunger games are a battle in a controlled arena where 24 people, called tributes, fight to the death until only 1 remains

obviously in this one nobody is really dying but it would be fun to give it a whirl

I'm in!

I have been spending a lot of time on this forum. Might as well play.

Even though I feel like the Hunger Games is a somewhat forced Harry Potter.

Latest posts