Mantis101

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a bred Galinthias amoena female from Mantis101. Great communication, shipped quickly  and she arrived alert and in good health, a beautiful specimen. Would buy from again.

HUGE shout out to mantis101.  Excellent communication, extremely healthy mantids,  and expert shipping.  Thank you so much!

Honestly can’t say that I’m pleased with the business that I’ve done with him. Communication was pretty sparse, and he has yet to respond to a few messages I’ve sent (just over two weeks ago now)

I got two pairs of a particular breed, was an excellent price, but they did not turn out so swell. He shipped in an insulated box, but no heat pack (even though I did ask for one). Nymphs seemed pretty good when I got them, but one died that night (about 2 weeks ago), and the other three were missing parts of their limbs. Two of them were missing their “feet” on the end of the raptorials, and one is missing the whole last segment, so it can’t grasp prey. 

Anyway, after two weeks of laboring to handfeed the three remaining, two of them refused food, and unfortunately died as of last night. I still have one left, a male, I believe, who is missing part of his raptorial. Hopefully he’ll be able to regrow it with his next molt. 

Overall, I am not at all pleased, but I will probably order from him again to see if I get better results. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts