mantisdeperu

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A reliable mantis dealer. It means a lot especially when it comes to trading/buying ootheca. The Pseudovates ooth traded hatched out some beautiful nymphs. Thanks Christian!

I have dealt with him once, I shipped him 5 European mantid oothecae as a trade for some native species from his country, he had promised me to ship some giant cave roach oothecae as a trade which was a month ago.

And at around the same time had agreed to buy from me a couple of Tenodera aridifolia oothecae which I had reserved for him even though

other people were interested buying them from me.He told me a couple times that he was going to send me the money the next week but he never did and has been silence towards me ever since.

Yen appeared to have had a good experience with him, but from my experience that wasn't the case, beware has he doesn't to be always realible.

Well, what can I say.

Probably the nicest parcel I have ever received...not only did Christian throw in an extra ootheca, he wrot eme out a christmas card and ever thew in some chocolates!

Now that is what I call awesome :D

Thanks Christian, top notch!

Hi All!

I have received package with Galapia peruana and Pseudovates oothecas form Christian and from all of the oothecas hatched nymphs. I'm really happy from the order that I received from Christian. Also he send me some free chocolate and Christmas Card. :D

Oh no ! i thought i had posted on here.

Christian is a very friendly guy. I first traded with him around September/October.

He trusted me to pay him when I received the otheca, so I know I can trust him too.

About time we had some more South American species coming in :D

Rob.

payed $100 about 4-5 months ago. still have not arried any package.

i have made several attemts to contact this guy. BUT NO REPLY!

Hello,

i have become for money after 5 Month Oothecas from him with chocolate and christmas card.

but the second deal is not all right.

i have send him 8 Oothecas from rare species and now he

have my Oothecas over 4 weeks and no reply from him !

attention with this Person.

regards!

Sascha

After some difficulties (mainly due to lack of communication from Christians side) things are OK again.

Looking forward to have more deals with Christian - and hopefully he wont ever fall that ill again ;)

Bruno Kneubuhler, PhD (Switzerland)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to update guys:

Christian has been suffering from a pretty fatal illness...and has only recently recovered. I have just been talking to him online, and he says it may be a week or 2 before he gets stock sent off that he owes to people.

Good to hear from him, and thought I would let you all know!

Hello.

We also buyed some ooths from Christian several weeks before. They arrived last week, so we know that we can trust him.

Christian also told us that he was very sick, in this case the 5 weeks of waiting were no problem.

Best regards,

Alex

Hi all my friends. I wnt to say us that i had a lots of problem this last months so i wan to say sorry for all the persons that I they have caused some problem. I promess that I sent all the hanging parcels.

I sent the parcel to Slan and Bruno so please mail me when you received it.

I hope that we to be friends and give me a new opportunity.

best regards.

Dear Christian

I am happy that you are back.

Somewhat I feel sorry for having used some strong words in my earlier post - on the other side it was really a lot of money which I have sent to you, so I got nervous.

Now we know that you were very very sick so I hold no grudge against you anymore. Also I am not frustrated if most of the money is lost, as you needed also funds to recover. Just I would like to repeat myself - the main thing in business is communication.

Of course we stay friends and I intend to work with you again.

You will be notified, as soon as the parcel will arrive here.

saludos

Bruno

Positive!

I just got a great looking P. peruviana ootheca from mantisdeperu. It was shipped and arrived on time. Well pleased and look forward to buying more in the near future!!

EDIT: The oothecca produced 25 healthy looking and active nymphs today, 26 Aug, 2007!!

:D I just receive My first package from Christian, I cannot wait to see it hatch, Thanks so much Christian and waiting for more! :lol:

SEE UPDATE BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like everyone to know that Christian and myself have sorted sorted out the differences between us.

It was an unfortunated thing that he fell ill so badly. And I had no idea what was going on for about 3 months, therefore I got a bit nervous :oops:

In the meantime I got the first shipment from him, and the first nymphs hatched yesterday. He included even with some chocolat with the shipment. So I am looking forward to have further dealings with him :wink:

Bruno

HI ,

Christian Where are you?

I sent him a package with ooths there are more than a month, I do not even know if he received it.

He had also sent a package with ooths I have nothing creative to date.

It does not repond to my messages.

I began to worry seriously Christian ...

Franck :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts