mantisdeperu

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he sent "my" Callibia ooth to you as well (he told me there is only one ooth)? :huh: Hm, at least he learned some tricks from the global financial crisis.... :lol:
hi Christian. My Callibia are subadults. I will send you 1 ooth when females lay the first ooth.

HI ,Christian Where are you?

I sent him a package with ooths there are more than a month, I do not even know if he received it.

He had also sent a package with ooths I have nothing creative to date.

It does not repond to my messages.

I began to worry seriously Christian ...

Franck :angry:
I never received ooth from you.

Hello At Christian Fernando and Others,maybe sometimes you send.

But i wait in 3 month 1 year for my Oothecas.

I have send you fertile Oothecas from more Species where breed in Germany from me.

Thats 240.- Euro and you send me nothing !!

only you are ill and sick and feel better. you send next Monday and last E-Mail you say

one Ootheca is on way to me.

Now to me come nothing and thats verry sad.

Ok, you have in one E-mail the Oothecas dont hatched and one hatched and next day all

Nymphs dead.

I have all Species i send to you now in breed in my home. i am sure all was fertile what i

send to you and this is not corect from you.

Best regards at all!

Sascha
Sascha, can we talk about it please?

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m waiting 4 years for my ooths, he told me that he sent the ooths but.....nothing, he allways do the same, he NEVER send any ooth; I paid 50 euros and I didn't recive my ooths.
Eliseo, no te preocupe que te enviaré tus ootecas mas rápido de lo que canta un gallo.

My Callibia are subadults. I will send you 1 ooth when females lay the first ooth
You should not sell the fur of the bear before you shot him...

You should have sent me the promised ooth then. You cannot trade with people and ship the promised ooths 3 generations later! I am curious if I will ever see this ooth...

Mantisdeperu,

I appreciate that you seem to be correcting your past mistakes. However, you will not be able to sell anything new through this forum until you have corrected your previous transactions.

English only, please.

All members are reminded that the breeder feedback section is for writing personal transaction experiences only. Personal "discussions" should be held through PM. I am not deleting the conversation previous to this because Mantisdeperu is trying to show us he is correcting his mistakes. (I did just delete a few extraneous posts.)

-Mantidforum Admin Team

I have got some ooths from mantisdeperu coming on there way. I will let everyone know how this goes.

case in point! see post #46, two posts above.

Mantisdeperu,I appreciate that you seem to be correcting your past mistakes. However, you will not be able to sell anything new through this forum until you have corrected your previous transactions.

English only, please.

All members are reminded that the breeder feedback section is for writing personal transaction experiences only. Personal "discussions" should be held through PM. I am not deleting the conversation previous to this because Mantisdeperu is trying to show us he is correcting his mistakes. (I did just delete a few extraneous posts.)

-Mantidforum Admin Team
ok Peter I am agree. Thanks.

I wait on package from Christiana also.

he got from me package.it does not copy on my messages.

I have proofs. his message.

I wait on explanation Christian also.

Szymon from Poland

Again and again i have given Christian a chance to proof he is not a swindler but he continues to dissappoint me. After his recent promises I thought he could deliver. He promised to send me oothecae of couple species to offset whatever money he owed me and confident he will have ootheca for me in 2 weeks. Well, two weeks come and go, it has been a month now and i have sent him 2 more PM but they are throwing rock into the sea i wonder if he still exist or not. I strongly recommend NOT to deal with this irresponsible person again regardless of any kind of deal he promises to avoid further dissappointment and headache.

Thank you soo much for this Thread, i already chattet a little bit with Christian about Choeradodis stalii... . But now after i read this Thread, i do not know if i can trust him ?

I hope, that he will read this soon, and explain !! :eek:

Thank you soo much for this Thread, i already chattet a little bit with Christian about Choeradodis stalii... . But now after i read this Thread, i do not know if i can trust him ?I hope, that he will read this soon, and explain !! :eek:
Choeradodis stalii - please don't fall for this old gem :rolleyes: You won't get any.

Choeradodis stalii - please don't fall for this old gem :rolleyes: You won't get any.
I didn´t yet ! But now i know, that i will not. Thanks to this Thread !!! ;)

(( If anybody has this species... i am looking for it. From serious sellers.. !! ))

I told you that this would happen, and my thread got removed instead. We had the same type of situation in Poland - dude was trying to fool people in believing that he is all about making it up, the reason why was that he could buy himself more time to cheat other people.

Just ban this d-bag.

Mantisdeperu is now suspended from this forum. If anybody needs to send him a PM because you're in the middle of a transaction with him and the forum is your only way of contacting him, please send me a PM. I will do what I can to pass the message on to mantisdeperu.

Mantisdeperu, when you have satisfied EVERY customer you've accepted money from, you can return to the forum.

Mantidforum gave him another chance. He blew it.

Please remember always to look for breeder feedback before sending people money online.

This thread is closed to additional posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts