Mantisplace new site coming

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grr do u always have an incessant need to use that Tasmanian devil smiley icon??? U r painting a bad picture in my head with that thing, here's the picture:

U getting crazy from my posts and emails so u morph into a wolf like monster and growl and claw stuff and go on a rampage, then u come to your senses and play the innocent old lady card and hop on a power chair and drive off...

Very vivid imagination I know

But still.., :p

Grr do u always have an incessant need to use that Tasmanian devil smiley icon??? U r painting a bad picture in my head with that thing, here's the picture:

U getting crazy from my posts and emails so u morph into a wolf like monster and growl and claw stuff and go on a rampage, then u come to your senses and play the innocent old lady card and hop on a power chair and drive off...

I like it. I can just imagine her with a Power Chair with flames on the side and a mowhawk helmet!

lol Awesome.

My sweet sweet, hibiscy-poo, can we get an update on this new website dealio?

can't seem to get out of the frying pan to cook! u guys come up with the funnest names! I had to ship last monday, tue I have fuzzy head, wed, ship again and helped old man get ready for a job I have to do with him saturday on a pharmacy. Oh also had to ship and make cultures, thur, dear God, I forgot what I did thur. friday, a blank, sat, grandkids and dinner plus my usual work, sun, fed bugs, went to do pharmacy cause sat they were not ready for the glass, and today, just got done with getting fruit fly cultures made again and shipping ready for tomorrow, it took well over 3 hours to pack. so I just havent had time, oh now I member, thur and frid s;pent most of the day with internet server having them fix the old site that would not update my new pages.... :taz: thanks for that! so I just havent had time to work on it, and like it or not,,,,, grannyma :tt2: is going to bed cause 6am comes real early n the country!

Latest posts