Mantisplace new site coming

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you guys keep asking she wont have any time to work on the site!

I had to work on another job with hubby and one son and his lady yesterday, 40' of glass in pharmacy, 2 doors and some office sliders, granny ma tired today! Took 2 500 mg aspirin just to jump start me today, sorry, got home so late last night, I just tore clothes off, washed face and hands and went to bed e bye!

sorry ready when u r, and your welcome! going to bed again soon! will put on reruns of Lucy, she makes me happy girl! hey also I had to call web host and I see they have someone to help with the site, never seen that before, so sometime this week I will call and see if they can help get it done for me. will be worth any money almost to be finished with it.

sorry ready when u r, and your welcome! going to bed again soon! will put on reruns of Lucy, she makes me happy girl! hey also I had to call web host and I see they have someone to help with the site, never seen that before, so sometime this week I will call and see if they can help get it done for me. will be worth any money almost to be finished with it.
Yay some good news in your life. I bet getting this website done will relieve some stress!

Like my Mom always told me, "a watched pot never boils", even if it's been on the stove for over a year, lol. :p

Hope your feeling somewhat if not much better Rebecca? Hugs from me... :)

Latest posts