Mantisplace Vs. Mantispets?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All guys love a good cat fight!?! :lol: Is it time to put them in the octagon yet? Just kidding, well kind of...lol!

LOL I don't know what y'all mean about a "cat fight". :cowboy: I didn't start any mud-slinging! All I've done is defend myself against presumptions...matter-of-factly, I might add. I personally see no reason to point out Rebecca's flaws, so I'm keeping to myself, except where relevant to the conversation. :whistling:

Am I the only one who thinks that these people have mutual respect for each other? I think it is more of a debate than a fight.

For myself I do not have anything else to say, all has been said and I and probably Carey too would say we do not have to have the last word, but it would seem that you guys do. We are not fighting, arguing or anything else, so lets just let this go, shall we!

My comment as well as Kiet's I believe, were only a attempt at humor, too make light of the situation, if you don't find them funny then by all means don't laugh then?! Does talking about bugs mean you can't have a chuckle along the way? We meant no harm, I promise... :flowers:

Wait Rebecca has flaws? :huh: (again thats a joke, just so you know)

Latest posts