Memorable Feeder Insects/Feeding Experience Survey

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up in Connecticut right now, tons of moths all over. Here is a sallow moth that I just fed to Haunter. Suuuper juicy, transparent yellow meat, and very active.

IMAG2297.jpg

IMAG2302.jpg

IMAG2302.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crane fly fed to Liddy. It was a huge meal for her, lasted well over an hour.

IMAG2195.jpg

IMAG2197.jpg

IMAG2208.jpg

IMAG2241.jpg

IMAG2256.jpg

IMAG2264.jpg

And here's a video I made of the first post. Warning:explicit language is used in the song, but I felt the song was appropriate.

The Fifty had a yummy grasshopper today. I had to risk my life catching it in a bee infested tree lol

Took her about 45-60 minutes. She walked around her enclosure with it securely tucked in one raptor. When I originally gave it to her I'd opened the zipper to her house and cracked the lid if the deli... She climbed into the cup after it!

A9527C61-9518-45AE-9D25-4011F0DEF14D-311-000000C3BA0CF6CE.jpg

Captured two Deidamia inscripta this afternoon. They're almost too beautiful to put on the dinner table. But Ponder, Orion and Twitch yelled and banged on the sides of their condos. So a banquet it shall be. Ponder is just days away from her molt to adult - maybe I'll wait until then as a celebration dinner.

beautiful-moth01.JPG

Latest posts