MikhailsDinos

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very smooth transaction. Packaged very well and even added extras. Well done bro.

I bought some thistle mantis from him and he added two extra and was a pleasure doing business with him and may do it again in the future!

Received a couple Mendica today with extras. Packaged great..shipped quick..perfect. I look forward to doing business in the future. Thank You ; )

Smooth and quick transaction. I ordered thistle nymphs and they were shipped very quickly. I received extras and they were well packaged. Mikhails was friendly and answered all my questions. I would buy from him again.

great guy. I ordered 10 Blepharopsis Mendica and received 12, all neatly packaged, alive and well. I'll order from him again.

great guy. I ordered 10 Blepharopsis Mendica and received 12, all neatly packaged, alive and well. I'll order from him again.

Great guy. He seems to have good integrity. We did a trade recently and it went well. He was quick to respond clearly in our Personal Conversation. Definitely recommend him.

Just received some healthy Blepharopsis that were packed like a pro. Extras and some great attention to detail on the instars. So happy TY :)

I purchased some curly flies (not curly fries ;) ) from Mikhail - he sent more than I had ordered and in a timely manner. The packaging was done very well and he even threw on a cold pack for my warmer weather - he really looks out for his customers and fellow Mantid enthusiasts! For anyone interested, PM Mikhail for an impressive list of species that he has in culture.

- Garrett

Received a well packed shipment from Mikhails with extras and species i didn't even order for. Wonderful person to deal with and great mantis breeder. Thanks!

A++++ experience! Mikhails is the one you want to buy from!! The packaging with very nicely done and I received three extra mantids, two of which were a species I didn't even order! I am very excited to see these little guys grow!

Bought some P. spurcas and some curly wing pupae off Mikhail and I'm very pleased with his product and service! Excellent communication, great value, healthy mantids (including several freebies!), quick/careful shipping, and almost 100% viable pupae! Definitely happy with this transaction and hope to do business again soon! THANK YOU!!

10/10

He is a great guy to buy from he is also very friendly and is quick to answer emails. And like in all other reviews he also went above and beyond and sent me some freebies.

Fantastic transaction! He sent me exactly what I asked for, an L4 male Idolo, and did so very well. That's a feat. He also sent me extras, a couple L1 Griffins! Very unexpected, and appreciated! He shipped them all in a box filled with cotton, it was nice and safe and stable. And all of this was reasonably priced. Thanks man! It was nice doing business with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received a package from Mikhail today... What a surprise...a box filled to the brim...Excellent communicator, very generous, packing excellent.. Looking forward to ordering from him again.. Thanks for everything!

I just met Mikhail in person to purchase some mantids. Great guy. He threw in extra mantids and fly pupa. Will definitely buy from him in the future. 100% recommend.

I am just getting into mantids, and saw Mikhail's reviews. Upon contacting him to see what he had, it turned out he had the exact mantis I was looking for, two of them. I ordered the two, and received them both alive and kicking, WITH THREE POPAS!!! Mikhail, you are awesome! What a wonderful introduction to the hobby. I will post pics once the boys are acclimated. If I realized you were in the Fort, I would have just driven to you, I am in Lafayette. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Freddy

Last edited by a moderator: