MikhailsDinos

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a couple of nymphs from mikhail, p. Medioconstricta and Popa spurca. They came super fast, ordered Monday and arrived Wednesday, and he sent 2 freebies!! I am now the happy owner of a trio of Popa spurca and a gorgeous p.medioconstricta! Thank you again. Great prices, fast shipping. Will def order from him again.

Just received two healthy, hungry, and beautiful D. lobatas from Mikhail and I'm very pleased with my purchase. His communication was great, shipping was quick, and mantids were well packaged, so couldn't ask for better. Thanks!

I purchased an ooth from Mikhail, and the entire process went great. Awesome guy, awesome communication, awesome extras(he included a free popa ooth!). The BEST packaging I've ever seen done with Ooths BY FAR. The box could've literally been dropped from a sky scraper and the Ooths would've been safe! 100000000% reccomended

All purchases have gone perfectly except for a USPS mess up, no fault of Mikhail. The Heirodulas, Ghosts, and Budwings (which he sent as a big surprise bonus) are all doing well. I am using this shipper for the fourth time. Highly recommend.

Edit: This morning, my newest pets, the Double Shields and Popa Spurca all arrived overnite, ready to eat and still toasty warm in their beautifully packaged, heated box. And Mr. Generous, Mikhail, enclosed two extra Popa Spurca so my plate runneth over! As luck would have it, none of the mantids molted in transit this time so it was a win-win!

Love the mantids!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received some Grass mantids from Mikhail. Per usual, he provided excellent communication, service, packaging (seriously, he does some of the most professional/effective packaging of any breeder on the forum), and bugs. He also always throws in some lovely freebies. Happy to do business with him and only wish he more mantids in stock at the moment so I could buy more!

Ordered 6 P. Medioconstricta, 10 D. Bolivari, 5 H. Membranacea, 5 S. Viridis and 15 P. Spurca.

Communication and shipping were excellent & the mantids were in great shape & I received some extras.

Will definitely do business with again!

Just received my new Popa spurcas! I ordered one and he ended up sending 3 instead! Super awesome transaction, great packaging, and very cool website as well!

Definitley recommend him! Not only did my mantids come on time he sent me an extra because i didnt know you had to write happyholidays20 to get 20% off.Little did i know that was'nt the only extra .When my package arrived i got an extra extra !I ended up with 4(I originally ordered 2).my heat pack was warm for 2 days after the package arrived .Im rambling, if you want to find mantids for a good price and great services than i highly recommend this site!sorry i didnt post earlier

Did a trade with TreetopReptiles a few weeks ago, I sent 2 wahlbergii ooths for 5 gongy nymphs. They arrived a few days later perfectly packed and alive! Today, I got another nicely packed parcel from them! Thank you so much!

I will not hesistate to buy/trade again :) !

Just order 5  Gongylus gongylodes  from Mikhail and they came fast, great packing,great communication Plus extras  :D

He is a class act took time to help me out with all my questions. Thanks Mikhail 

I bought some thistle mantises from him and he added two extra! Package was sent on time and came exactly when I expected. Everyone was alive and healthy upon arrival! Thanks Mikhail, I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. ;)

received some hierodula nymphs from mikhail. super communication, excellent packaging and all healthy nymphs (and one extra).  won't hesitate to do business again. clearly loves the hobby - the kind of person who brings value to the community forum.  thank you mikhail.

Ordered one twig mantis and one orchid mantis, and instead received 4 twigs and an orchid! Super happy with my purchase and all animals are doing great, I would not hesitate to buy from Mikhail again. :)  

Just received my order of three(he sent five)  B. mendica. They were well packed and arrived sooner than expected. 

I'll be back. 

Ordered two orchid mantises, received THREE! <3 All alive and healthy, and beautifully packed. :)

Got my orchids in safe and sound, and two #6 nymphs were included. Outstanding communication and service. Will definitely be buying again in the near future!

Very nice guy! Great mantids! Ordered 5 ghost nymphs he sent 7! All came live and well! Would definitely recommend 

Latest posts