Murphy's Mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sure are cute though :)
They are cute, but they seem more skittish than the other varieties of nymphs I currently have. During feeding time, I have to deal with numerous escape attempts. That's okay; these prison breaks have become part of the fun.

They are cute, but they seem more skittish than the other varieties of nymphs I currently have. During feeding time, I have to deal with numerous escape attempts. That's okay; these prison breaks have become part of the fun.
U talking abut Hierodula multispina ?

Trust me when they grow up ur see they are not Skittish at all good size and strong . But mating is pain in the A@@ ......

U talking abut Hierodula multispina ?

Trust me when they grow up ur see they are not Skittish at all good size and strong . But mating is pain in the A@@ ......
I like the quirky little nymphs. They are very active. I've seen your pictures of adults and they are beautiful!!! :)

Majuscula are prettier as adults but I prefer membranacea as nymphs. Majuscula dont get very vibrant until they're older, and membranacea lose my favorite colours as they grow.

Finally acquired a must-have staple of the hobby: ghosts! :alien:

Ghost1.jpg

Ghost2.jpg

Every-mantis-body seems to be coming along just fine. Here are some toddler and adolescent pictures:

Two of the same L2 Carolina nymph:

CarolinaL2-2.jpg

CarolinaL2-1.jpg

Cute L2 Creo!

CreoL2-1.jpg

Last but not least are several more of my favorite Tenodera...eating in some...

ChiPoss1.jpg

ChiPoss2.jpg

ChiPoss3.jpg

either u have a small hand or a very large L2 carolina :lol:

my carolinas r L3 now but idk if i need a male or female cause i only have 2 :lol:
My hands are just right. I used to be a hand model but had an accident with a hot iron. :devil2:

I may be able to help with your problem. Let me know when they are old enough.