My latest build!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrh3

Reaction score
still gotta drill the bung hole in the front so i can have the ease of feeding them. Its pretty tight not hydei can escape.

gotta build about 5 more lol.

about 45 min. to a hour each. There for when my gongy ooths hatch out. Not to good with woodworking but what electricians are, lol. I think it will do the job. i actually got the screen pretty tight.

yeah heavy, i used 2x2 frame and the the base is a 1x12 and the door as well.

I got that covered lol. I have a heater in the room so the whole room will be hot, the cages will just have linear lighting for lights. no direct heating to melt mesh and such.

Looks good. Moisture will be a problem if you ever use them for species that like a lot of humidity.

yeah rick i was thinking about that and if i have to maybe i could water seal it? not sure if there will be a risk with it once it drys though.

yeah rick i was thinking about that and if i have to maybe i could water seal it? not sure if there will be a risk with it once it drys though.
Maybe but I'd be a bit concerned about any effects on the insects. Same would go for using pressure treated wood.

i may run a trail with some chinese or somethin, but really obly planning to use on hot dry species, gambian, mendica, and gongy so far.

Latest posts