My Mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your failed breeding attempt. I would have been wrecked. šŸ˜•Ā 

That's a gorgeousĀ dessicata! šŸ˜®
Thanks! I still am pretty disappointed, but I hope I get a good number of ooths from this gorgeous girl!

- MantisGirl13

R.stalii male drew blood. Femoral spike.

20191026_200157.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo JEALOUS!! You have such awesome mantids! I will ask my parents if I can get some spiny flowers from your site soon!
Thanks! I don't have any spinys right now, and my website isn't ready for use yet; it's just set up for display. Sorry to burst your bubble there!

- MantisGirl13

I figure I should probably update this thread a bit since I haven't posted here in a while. Here are some more pics! I've been learning how to edit photos, so they look aĀ bit better than my previous pictures.Ā 

20191204_203742.jpg20191201_214857.jpg20191201_214647.jpg

The first two mantids belong to a friend of mine, but I figured I'd share the pics anyway.

- MantisGirl13Ā 

Wonderful pictures! What mantids are available right now?
Thanks! I don't have much right now, only a sub adult male popa spurca, because none of my breeding projects worked out. As soon as I can get enough money to buy more species, I'll definitely have more for sale and trade, but I have to wait for my breeding projects to work out. I'm working on ghosts now.

- MantisGirl13

Cool. Do you happen to know what a slipped molt is? Not like falling though. Also my female ghost has been living with a S.Limbata for a week now with no problems!

So, one of the violins that I raised from the ooth just molted to adult!

Also, after months of trying, I got a nice hatch (30!) of baby ghosties!!!

I got creos, which will be adult soon, and I finally got a gal for my african twig boys. The males will be molting to adult soon, and then I should be able to mate them.Ā 

Lots more is happening, but those are the most exciting things lately!

20200120_205258.jpg

20200120_205244.jpg

- MantisGirl13Ā 

20200120_211001.jpg

Sorry it's not all one continuous post, for some reason it won't let me upload more than one or two pictures at a time.

I'd also like to mention that I took these pictures with a piece of paper for a background, using the camera on my phone. I edited them a bit, and they turned out great! It's not hard to do.Ā 

- MantisGirl13Ā 

Latest posts