My New set up for Hierodula unimaculata Ooth Hope this Ooth will Hatch....

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentDeviL

Reaction score
New set up for Hierodula unimaculata Ooth with live Chinese Bamboo plants ...

2486c.jpg

Pic from Frey not by Me,,, She clam the Ooth came from this Female.

2mwgkgn.jpg

soqon9.jpg

29cszk6.jpg

okoiv6.jpg

Made a hole for feeding FF's .

ip0h1w.jpg

Very nice.But your hole for feeding FF is kinda small and therefore useless.I mean you are going to put lots of FF to feed your hundred unimaculata nymphs so just remove your mesh screen when you want to feed them.I am sure you do not want to run after escaping FF!

These sponge holes are good for a small number of nymphs but become messy once you have lots of nymphs.Good luck!

Very nice.But your hole for feeding FF is kinda small and therefore useless.I mean you are going to put lots of FF to feed your hundred unimaculata nymphs so just remove your mesh screen when you want to feed them.I am sure you do not want to run after escaping FF!

These sponge holes are good for a small number of nymphs but become messy once you have lots of nymphs.Good luck!
=.=" Nikkko

I use a Big cone dumping all the FF's in, that's why I made the hole small as long the tip of the cone fits is fine with me if don't work I can just open the mesh dump FF's in then close, and if you can see I only glue gun half the tank .. so I can move things around in the future . .. I'll Separate what I can then keep the rest in to see who become the King ........

Last edited by a moderator:
The big cone is a very good idea!I :cowboy: Do you roll it yourself?ahahah...Ok you mean a funnel right?

Latest posts