My Rat Crew (And an Appearence by Frank)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThaRatChick

Reaction score
Here are all my ratties currently!

BlackBerry Curious Rattus (Agouti Variberk)- 2 and 4 months. She has a couple tumors, so she is my eldery sicky rat :( She's my cuddly girl.

IMG_1190.jpg

Maple Waffles Rattus (Agouti Undermarked Berk)-About a year old. A really cool girl who i can leave to wander the rat room for hours. Very annoying to other rats.

IMG_2078.jpg

Baby Ruth Rattus (Black Berk)- Holly's mom. She's similar to Maple in energy level, but puffy (aggressive) around rats other than her daughter!

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

Hollywood Undead Rattus (Dumbo Black Hooded)- hyper ninja spaz. The nicest rat towards the other rats. She likes to climb into my mouth :lol:

IMG_2322.jpg

Blackers is in a one level old lady cage, Maple in the bottom half of my Martins R-695, and Holly and Baby in the top levels of the R-695.

Hope you liked the pictures :D

Oop, forgot about Frank's appearence. Here he is-

IMG_1982.jpg

He's a bald headed roller :) He doesn't like people but he has an adorable coo. He's crippled (from birth or shortly after) so one of his legs sticks out weird.

Beautiful ratties, and Frank too!

When I was shopping for cages before I got my CN, I was thinking about an R-695. I liked how the bars were in the square grids, not just horizontal bars.

I like it :)

I've never had the CN, but i use litter... So the martin's are a great choice for me!

The one I had looked like your black and white one. His name was Ralph.

Latest posts