My room caught on fire...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once I left my chameleon's heat bulb on and accidently left it on a table. When I came home my entire house smelled like burning wood! I had to give away my cham. I thought that was bad, but this is so much worse! I'm glad you, your family, and your house is ok. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the dead little guys get a proper burial? I always make a "coffin" out of a sauce container, fill it with salt, and bury them. My friends think I'm loosing it. :D I still can't believe this awful thing happened. :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I left my chameleon's heat bulb on and accidently left it on a table. When I came home my entire house smelled like burning wood! I had to give away my cham. I thought that was bad, but this is so much worse! I'm glad you, your family, and your house is ok. :(
Once my father helped me clean a cage but he set a hot heat lamp on my pillow and within minutes it was browned and gross

I also melted an alarm clock under a heat lamp by using the thermometer feature of it to test how hot my gongies were

Just a heads up gongylus is wat I call the unsafe genus since I tend to do unsafe things with heat lamps when I have them

Most of my animals r on my porch now...

I keep my insectatorium and other animals in my basement because my room wouldn't work like that. It's also safer in the basement because i dont have to worry about turning the AC down during the summer

Sorry to hear this!

I have almost done this many times, good thing my dad wakes up early! I really hope you get your next gen of Gulf frits!

Latest posts