• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need new homes for baby Stagmomantis Carolina

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zedrael

Reaction score
I currently have 21 babies varying in age from 1st instar to 4th, and 3 more oothecas waiting to hatch. I want to find forever homes for as many as I can. You pay for the shipping and promise you won't use them for a bug collection (killing and pinning) until after they die from old age, and you can have your very own sweet natured mantis! Please message me on the site for pics or more info. Thanks :)

10 Babies left. Send zip code in message for shipping quote. I have paypal to make it easier.

8 left now, they are free to good homes!

Babies are all gone! Thanks :)

Note:

I found the mom on my neighbors house after first snow last winter. I kept her safe, warm and happy until she passed this February. During that time she laid 6 ooths. 3 have hatched (approx 10-15 nymphs each) so far. This is my first time raising mantids, and it wasn't something I planned for when I found the mom. I have a few homes lined up locally for when they are on a solid diet of crickets. Those that don't get a forever home will be released into my veggie garden. I may save a couple to do this again, it's fun and they're so cute!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts