Neotropical Mantis (formerly mantisdeperu)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what vendor feedback is for, if its a big deal to know who to and not to buy from use this section for more than posting your own feedback on....actually read it and keep up on it all. Starting a blacklist or even publicizing people especially in other countries where feedback is already limited here and laws against importing already exists just adds to the stress our small hobby already has. And should you not recognize a name your interested in doing business with just message a fellow hobbyist for referral on them.

Unfortunately, he also deceived me 3 years ago. We agreed to swap ooths, he got mine, I never got his. He stopped answering my emails and closed down his FB account.
He is the worst scammer you can imagine. I am still so, so upset about his attitude.

Cheers

Stefan

Yes I did a trade 3 years ago and he said my shipment got confiscated and they took them to the zoo over there and he never sent my part of the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand other people have gotten a scammed but I really think he has changed. Don't destroy me for saying that

I understand other people have gotten a scammed by him but I really think he has changed. Don't destroy me for saying that
Once a scammer always a scammer. Just because he actually came through for you does not erase the multitude of his misdeeds. If he turned around and met all the orders he got paid for over the years that would be another thing entirely. I don't hear him even apologizing to anyone he ripped off.

Could you provide pics of the mantids, name of the species, and details on the transaction mantiseater? You're being very vague about all of this.

Totally agree with you Precarious. Guys, don't even buy anything from him ok. Please listen to Precarious and I. Don't deal with these seedy characters.

Guys according to previous threads I have been searching for on this forum Mantis eater seems to always be defending this scammer for some reason

For example in this thread showing the scammer abusing a poor mantis http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34982&hl=%2Bneotropical+%2Bmantis

precarious says this guy is a scammer and another guy says he is abusing the mantis. In the video the scammer is pulling at the mantises head and claws. Mantis eater replies to this by saying " he isnt harrasing it hes just showing his threat display" when the mantis is clearly being harrased. Also later mantiseater replied with this "He would not put it into a fight. he loves mantids and choeradodis is his baby that is what he tells me... That doesnt mean he hasnt scammed people. I speak to him a lot and he knows of his reputation. He is nice when u get to know him and I have friends in peru that also know him. I also know someone who works with project mantodea that is friends with him. I think that is a bit judgmental to say he would enjoy being cruel to mantids and I do not believe getting mantids to do a threat pose is cruel."

Mantiseater seems to always be defending this guy and never admitting to this scammers evil doing. Just because he is his friend doesn't erase all the damage this scammer has done to this community. This scammer has no place in our mantid forum so stop defeding him. No one should be buying from this scheming scammer anymore end of discussion. Stop defending this guy just because he did a favor to you. Does that make up for the probable 100 people he has scammed? NO. So quit acting like this guy is an angel, because he's anything but that.

Ok then but don't say that you think he has changed. Even if he has it doesn't matter. He could just as easily scam someone all over again. I understand he is your friend mantis eater but still....

Latest posts