Nursery

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueb4653

Reaction score
Here's my ghost nursery, I put a foam plug on the top to get feeders in there
nursery001.jpg

P.S. use a blow dryer on high to heat up the labels and they come off real slick
yeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!! now I can finally get those labels off!!!!!!!

I used to use tons of goo gone and several sharp objects. :lol: (I don't use goo gone on mantis cages though.)

guess where the little ghosts are hanging out....................................................on the foam stopper feed hole of course LOL

Cool :) Hey can you put ghosts together that are different ages? I have one that's a month larger then the rest, have all my ghosts in separate habitats atm. Sue, I wana come over and play lol

Cool :) Hey can you put ghosts together that are different ages? I have one that's a month larger then the rest, have all my ghosts in separate habitats atm. Sue, I wana come over and play lol
LOL anytime........ I dont know about the different age :blush:

I would not mix more than one instar. I had cannibalism even when they were the same instar.

well, it would depend if there is lots of space (try something from the "mantis heaven" topic :lol: ) and how much they're fed. also, I heard you shouldn't mix males and females after presub.

well, it would depend if there is lots of space (try something from the "mantis heaven" topic :lol: ) and how much they're fed. also, I heard you shouldn't mix males and females after presub.
Yaeh spot on.

guess where the little ghosts are hanging out....................................................on the foam stopper feed hole of course LOL
I was just about to mention you should always put the feeding hole on the side. I think you recognize that now.

Latest posts