Oh boy, its snowing.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol really? here in ohio it dosent matter what the temperature is we have school, its 16 degrees here right now and thats the warmest its been in a week. we have people wearing sandals and shorts ^^ i was in florida once and the temperature dropped to 40 degrees and people were wearing coats LOL when its 40 degrees here that means springs coming. really cold isnt that bad, it can be uncomfortable but it wont kill you so freaking out about it is pointless, i practiced some parkour for 4 hours today. the school i go to even when all other schools around us are closed we never close, everyone hates our superintendent, me and a friend were coming home from watching the book of eli and got caught in a blizzard, we could hardly even see the road because everything was white.

lol really? here in ohio it dosent matter what the temperature is we have school, its 16 degrees here right now and thats the warmest its been in a week. we have people wearing sandals and shorts ^^ i was in florida once and the temperature dropped to 40 degrees and people were wearing coats LOL when its 40 degrees here that means springs coming. really cold isnt that bad, it can be uncomfortable but it wont kill you so freaking out about it is pointless, i practiced some parkour for 4 hours today. the school i go to even when all other schools around us are closed we never close, everyone hates our superintendent, me and a friend were coming home from watching the book of eli and got caught in a blizzard, we could hardly even see the road because everything was white.
That's how it was in IL. Around here people look at me crazy because I don't normally wear a coat. I just don't see the need to bundle up to walk from the car to the building.

No snow here, and screw global warming, al gore is a liar.
Actually the southern hemesphere is getting recored highs and so is the artic.

Gore is not a liar he only exagerrates, and he is not a scientist either he never discovered global warming and is no way part of climate sciene in any way.

Our area got hail

Do you like to start arguments? You seem to base a lot of your opinions off of very unsound information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today was an interesting day. Because snow of any amount is a rare occurrence here, I helped my brother and sister build a snow man just for fun today. He was about 5' tall, buttons and mo-hawk included. (continued)

IMG_1276.jpg

Well after going inside to eat dinner, I went back out to grab something from the car. When I went out, I realized that somebody had pushed the snow man over. :lol: They had rolled him completely over, and took his buttons! :wacko: Anyways, I found it kinda funny/aggravating especially since they also rolled over his base which weighed well over 100lbs. My brother and I rebuilt him when it became dark. I wonder what the person will think when they see him standing again tomorrow! :lol: I just want to know what kind of person pushes over a snow man and takes his buttons! :rolleyes: :lol:

Nice sm Andrew. Our snow was hard as rocks with a layer of ice over it. Mostly melted yesterday. When I was a kid we used to get a large ball of snow formed and then keep rolling it around and letting it pick up more snow and grow. We made some huge snow balls that way.

Nice sm Andrew. Our snow was hard as rocks with a layer of ice over it. Mostly melted yesterday. When I was a kid we used to get a large ball of snow formed and then keep rolling it around and letting it pick up more snow and grow. We made some huge snow balls that way.
What about those balls that you push until you just can't push them anymore.... and that's where your snowman ends up being, lol. Or the ones you make for the middle that become too heavy to lift, so become the base for another snowman, hehe. :p

Latest posts