ok, bored and can't help myself!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breeding Budwing,what do I need in the cage ?

I like to start with a male and female! :tt2:
Dear lady mantis expert person:

Your bad advice cost my 15yr old son a lot of money and a dearly beloved pet. As you suggested, he started with a male and a female, a small male alligator and his favorite female bunny rabbit. Now all he has is the alligator, and it it doesn't look as though it is going to have babies any time soon.

The rabbit cost $57 including shipping and tax. Please send me the money in small bills in a plain envelope. I shall see that he gets it.

quick need help fast by gripen, I'll do what I can but I'm not gonna grip anything

"Which way do you ship or recieve?" I usually ship things away from me and receive things from other places, and like Rebecca, I can do it with eithe rhand. Hope this helps. :D

"What does calling look like?"

You would have to watch an old western to really see it, most times though, a woman will stick her head out the window and stick her hand to the side of her mouth and shout out "Yahoo, time for supper!"

Good News! As you probably heard, the Nobel prize committee recently offered a prize for the thread of over 150 posts in any mantis forum that caused the most chuckles. Hibiscusmile's thread won by 1527 ICUs (international chuckle units). Congratulations Rebecca! :)

my turn. "Violin Care". last time i checked a good waxing every once and awhile was good :tt2:

Latest posts