ok, bored and can't help myself!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mismolt, I think

Well wat is it??? U either know or u don't :p
I figured someone was going to say that here. The only thing more immature than this thread is that post. It's one thing to get a kick out of someone being a little naive about what they post, but to get enjoyment from someone else's misery really says a lot about a person.

Hey! Here's a good one. "What in the world is this??!!!" Pull yourself away from the mirror and ask someone. HaHa aren't I so witty?

Or how about this one. "Should I be concerned??? No. I heard a shot of penicillin will clear that right up.

I love this one. "Hieroluda multispina in 32oz deli cup?" I thought most panhandlers start out with a little of their own change just to get the ball rollin, but give it a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i was not trying to get a kick out of your misery, i do not like it when a mantis mismolts either, i remember i had 4 male wahlbergii and when i finally got a subadult female, she mismolted then the male died of old age, so i dont find mismolts funny

this topic makes fun of a topic's TITLE, not the content or the person who posted it

so im sorry if u felt that way but that post was in no way directed at u

I understand how you feel. However, please understand that the "TOPIC TITLE" is connected to people. It is a result of what they are concerned about. This is why I don't agree with this thread. As much as you would like to think that you are just having fun; you are having fun at someones expence. Not everyone is as seasoned as some of you at raising mantids. To say that you are getting a laugh at the post and not the person is like saying racial profiling is based on the color of a person not the individual. They are one and the same.

I edited the post that offended u

I'm not calling u a bad rearer or anything, mismolts can happen to a beginner just as easily as a veteran of the hobby

I've been rearing since 2006 and I had a CREOBROTER mismolt about a month ago

We sometimes have difficulties in the hobby but nothing to be discouraged about

I'm sorry about the original post and I will be sure to READ the topic before posting here so I know exactly wat content I am poking fun at :)

Please I am sorry if I sounded like a jurk. Don't read too deep Into it. You can say anything you want. It's your constitutional right.

"she will take over the world"

oh, yes she will

*PIC OF LADY GAGA WILL RETURN BUT I'M FINDING A MORE APPROPRIATE ONE IN THE MEAN TIME*

:p :p :p :tt2: :tt2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts