ok, bored and can't help myself!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of the purpose of this topic. So this topic is about jokes made just about the title of another topic? :mellow: :huh: I get it! :rolleyes: I over-reacted! Also, I wonder when someone will make a joke about this topic's title.
Perhaps if you read before you post you would realize that someone already has made a joke about this thread. ;)

If you are over 60 years old, and have no one around, life alert is for you! Even the surgeon general uses one.
I agree! My Life Alert is named Bijou Bodacious and she comes around three times a week and checks my Vital Functions, which so far, are doing just fine! Is tomorrow Sunday? Oh goody! :D

Perhaps I should recommend her to the Surgeon General. She says she loves a man in uniform!

"Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2"

smiley-fart001.gif

Most go!

Sure, but there's always the one that won't get the hints, won't get married, wont get out of the house until you start inviting the Marine recruiter over to dinner! :D

Your View on Toyota:

On top of Toyota,

All covered with snow,

I lost my true lover,

For courting too slow.

Cummon guys and gals! I'm double posting on this thread! :D