Oldest 2013 Tenodera

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orin

Reaction score
A few times we've run threads about the oldest wild Tenodera for the year. I've got a female I found the other day that made it through a few frosts and seems pretty strong still. I'll post in when she expires.

This year i wasn't able to locate any, but at the reptile store i work at they still have one. My longest lived one was last year and lasted till my birthday of this year on January 30

I found two adult females about a week ago outside around the sub division I live in. The small green of those two died today. She had a bulge on her abdomen that might be a parasite or something. She had a little bit of foam from on her abdomen tip as if she was laying an ootheca. The other bigger brown female looks very healthy and laid an ootheca two days or so days ago. I will try to make her live long by giving water and bee pollen.

I still have a boy that was wild caught earlier this year :) my baby Cayla is a domestic girl though ^.*

Last edited by a moderator:
About how old was Nikki Mantis when she died? I know she was a wild caught. She seemed to have lived a very long time.

I'm not sure I've seen one live this long before but I didn't find her till Nov. after a few frosts.

Latest posts