Over or Under?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you install the toilet paper roll?

• Over definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under definitely

• Either way... doesn't matter

• I don't... it sits on the counter, back of the toilet, or my spouse does it

• Total voters

Katnapper

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you put the toilet paper roll on so it unrolls over or under? Or does it matter to you?

I'm somewhat anal about it (pardon the pun!) and it HAS to go over! ;) I've even been known to change it at other people's houses if I'm visiting (usually just family). :rolleyes:

How do you feel about it? :)

Edit: How could I forget to add the emoticon?!!
ToiletPaper.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Under.

I've been waiting for a chance to use this pic!

the-great-debate.jpg

Precisely what I was thinking, who would put it over but my dumb hubby? Every time I go in there it is over and like Kat...(girls with same name, do things the same)... I have to turn it around. And all the time I am calling him names....

I don't like it over, cause when u pull on it, it does not wanna stop. I like my paper to have some control, so I like it to stop, and u can only pull on the roll so far , as far as arm will go with waste can under it, so u get so much and no more. Makes sense, huh?

My hubby will purposefully put it on "under" just to mess with me, because he knows I'll change it. He's even changed it a my Mom's house to "under" to mess with her. She knows immediately who did it, lol. :p

I remember from a mass communication class at UCLA that most women prefer under and most men prefer over - phil says the opposite. Perhaps things have changed?
You may be right, though I don't know what that says about the Rebeccas, Rick and me. I consulted with son Dave, earlier, and he says that he is an over guy and his beloved is an under girl (I'm sure that he understood that we were talking about toilet paper. :D ) He also mentioned that if you have cats, and Jean Anne has just acquired two kittens, it is harder for them to unravel the whole role if it is set up as an under. Good point.

Ah. I just Googled (Google is yr friend) <toilet roll under over men women> and got three totally different answers in the first half dozen sites. For more info on toilet paper that you could ever wish to know, try http://encyclopedia.toiletpaperworld.com/s...aper-statistics

Last edited by a moderator:
When i lived with my mom it used to be under. Now that i live with my girl she puts it over. I always thought putting over was better because there is less backlash when pulling for more paper. I have never tested this theory though. I may be wrong. :unsure: :lol:

Latest posts