Over or Under?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you install the toilet paper roll?

• Over definitely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under definitely

• Either way... doesn't matter

• I don't... it sits on the counter, back of the toilet, or my spouse does it

• Total voters
My wife is naturally under. I'm over. Early in the relationship I put on the toilet paper pants in the family and put my foot down on the issue. On condition of moving in together, my main request was that she change her toilet-paper-hanging ways. No joke! In the years since our marriage she has faltered twice. Yes, I counted. Sometimes my stepdaughter hangs it upside down in "the kid bathroom". Upon noticing, I promptly "fix" it. She knows how I feel about it and surely just does it to be rebellious or out of some sentimentality towards more independent days of fatherless yore.

I like it over because I like to see what's coming at me. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go and when ya wanna wipe you don't want to fish (oops :p ) around blindly beneath the roll for that unseen edge. When torn off properly (from the over method), the edge is always visible for the next pull. When torn from below it just hangs down to some indeterminable level or even gets rolled to the dreaded, unseen back edge! Who has time for feeling around for toilet paper these days? I got mantids to feed.

And turn on the fan! C'mon people!

LOL...great topic. It hasn't been a year since Roxanne and I googled "toilet paper etiquette"!

Last edited by a moderator:
I once dated a girl with a toilet paper roll tattoo. Yeah, she was one classy chick. Oh, by the way I'm an over all the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it over, and my mom and brother like it under... Under is just wierd for me, i can see how many layers i want from doing it over and when i pull from under the roll never stops lol. when its over i can stop it when i have precisely how many sheets i want =P you guys and you topics lol.

Latest posts