PA Show Anyone??

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiara

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone was going to this show? Also does anyone know if I can get any mantids up there? I have been there a bunch of times, I just was never into the mantids at the time.

Thanks

Chantell

http://www.pythons.com/hamburg/ It has mainly snakes and lizards and such. They have really weird stuff though, venomous snakes, salamanders etc. I am hoping to get some cool mantids.... I come from RI, its a 4 to 5 hour drive for me and I am never dissappointed. Hope that helps! It would be very cool to meet some of you people too!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.pythons.com/hamburg/ It has mainly snakes and lizards and such. They have really weird stuff though, venomous snakes, salamanders etc. I am hoping to get some cool mantids.... I come from RI, its a 4 to 5 hour drive for me and I am never dissappointed. Hope that helps! It would be very cool to meet some of you people too!!! :p
Sounds like a cool show... though I won't be driving up to see it. ;) I got a little giggle how they stress: Please Leave Your Pets At Home! Lol! :p

I'll be going to the one in June for some salamander/newts and frogs. It is a really good show I'm never disappointed either.

Not to get off topic, though this is, the mention of frogs and such made me think, there is going to be a show in Mesa, AZ for Frog Day on march 14th.

A link:

www.Frogday.org

I went to a reptile show this weekend in mesa, no mantis' at it, but cricketsdirect.com and some other people, 20 vendors or so, were there, and they had a dart frog vendor there. I must say, they are some cool looking frogs.

I would gladly display some of these guys next to my mantis' anyday :)

I would have taken some of my chinese mantis' to the show, but they probably wouldn't be in demand there, especially being common chinese, and I doubt I would have recouped the cost of a table there.

I love going! I am into reptiles as well as mantids and tarantulas so it would be hard to dissappoint me! :p Keep me updated! I would like to meet up with anyone that goes this time or the time in june!!!

Latest posts