padkison - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Reaction score
Traded mantids with Perry today in person. Great guy and some nice mantids. Look forward to doing business with him again.

-POSITIVE. Great packaging, fast shipment, excellent communication.

-I hope to have more ooths from him in future times.

-Perry please notify me when you have ooths of other mantis species.

-Best regards.

POSITIVE!!!

Bought a couple of plastic cages and two Budwings from Perry. Came packed well and the mantis are gorgeous. I a newby at Mantids and Perry has been more than helpful answering my questions.

Thanks,

Barry

ANother great shipment from Perry! A beautiful adult female Asian Giant mantis. She pair up with my adult male immediately. Thanks!

mate1.jpg

I bought two ghosts and a another budwing from Perry. All arrived safely and in good health. They all ate immedietly when I got them out of the box.

Thanks again Perry!

---Barry

Worked out a wonderful trade with Perry. The mantids arrived safely, quickly, and with full bellies. I'm very pleased. Thank you.

Got a male ghost and a pair of Budwings from him. Mantids arrived today well packed and healthy. They all ate as soon as I unpacked them.

Thanks again Perry!

Perry sent me some great-looking nymphs. They all arrived healthy and well-packaged. I'd do business with him again any time.

Kristin

Traded for some oothecae from Perry, they arrived packed well, on time, and in good shape. I'd definitely do business with him again!

Thanks Perry!

~Jon Lelito

Bought 6 L4 budwings and 6 L1 wide arms from padikson. They arrived today and I received one too many budwings and two extra wide arms. He had excellent communication, packaging, and the mantids were fed well prior to shipment. Not one DOA. All seven budwings actually moulted successfully during shipment! Thank you for the excellent service. I will most definitely be doing business with him sometime in the future.

Just received two pair of budwings from Perry. All arrived in great shape, and ate almost immediately upon being fed. Those little guys are ferocious!

One of the females even molted while in transit!

I will do business with him again!

Latest posts