padkison - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received some Ghost Ooths from Perry today, they arrived and look good. :D I am sure will we all miss Perry, I hope he still gets to have some time to visit the forum here! And when he decides to dwelve back in we will all be waiting for him. :) Thanks Perry

I am new to mantids, and I just bought my first ooth (wide arm) from Perry.

He delivered it quickly and it was packaged very well. --He is easy to do business with.

I can't wait for it to hatch, and I will buy from him again.

Rodney

I am new to mantids, and I just bought my first ooth (wide arm) from Perry.He delivered it quickly and it was packaged very well. --He is easy to do business with.

I can't wait for it to hatch, and I will buy from him again.

Rodney
Just an update. The ooth I got from perry hatched a couple of weeks ago. (I should have posted earlier, but I've been busy taking care of all the babies! :rolleyes: ) I hatched a little over 90 babies from this ooth, and after selling 16 of them to friends, I still have 62 babies at the L3 stage. Not only did the ooth hatch well, the babies have been extremely hearty. ---Considering how little I paid for the ooth, this is probably the best deal I have gotten since I started with manids a few months ago. Highly recommended.

Rodney

Latest posts