Patrickfraser

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgerndt

Reaction score
Scott offered me some free Chinese nymphs and so I took him up on his offer. He sent me four L4 Chinese mantids like I asked and threw in a Chinese ooth just in case the nymphs didn't make it. They all survived the trip and are drinking and stalking prey in their new home. The box was well-insulated and very cushioned. He did a great job, and a huge kindness! I would definitely buy from him again in the future.

Thanks again, Scott!

Living close by, I picked up an L4/L5 green female Sphodromantis Spec from him today. Scott's a quality breeder who tries his best to offer you exactly what you are looking for. I asked him for his largest and greenest blue flash female and he gave me one with those qualities as well as an awesome authentic blue flash. Scott had a few BB pupae as well and threw them in as a favor. Very pleased with his help in getting me a specific mantis and look forward to buying from or exchanging with him again. Thanks Scott!

Ordered some BB pupae from his BB Blowout :lol: !

Quick to ship, great communication, and fantastic pupae.

A great transaction with an A+!!

Will do business again.

Patrick hooked me up with some great mantises and with a nice overcount. Good shipping practices and mild weather contributed to a nice arrival. His initial offer was too generous, but he kindly accepted my counter-offer. Much appreciated and much recommended!

Patrick is a great guy to do business with, and great with communicating.

I have him on my short list of trusted breeders :)

I got some mantises from Scott. Man he packaged and sent the mantises way super quick. He is an awesome seller. Buy from him guys and girls.

Bought a few mantises from him and couldn't have dreamed of a better transaction from start to finish. Always quick to communicate, shipped an extra one, had 3 species of what I wanted when nobody else seemed to have any and didn't even know I wanted one species until he made the suggestion and very glad that he did, good price, packaged great, and shipped fast.

Unreasonable seller. Would not recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome in many fields! Communicating, shipping, packaging... etc put him righton the trusted forumers list. great guy! Mantids arrived healthy and happy. A plus

My mom had ordered 4 ghost nymphs as a Christmas present to me. Instead, he gave me 5 ghosts, three budwing nymphs, AND three sphodromantis viridis! He had a great deal of kindness, and kept me informed the entire way (except for the surprise factor, of course).

Will do another deal soon due to his generosity!

Thanks Scott!

Keegan

Recently received some nymphs from Scott and thanks to his outstanding packaging job, all of them arrived safe and sound!

Due to USPS holiday crazyness (no fault of his), there were a couple of complications during shipping - the shipping package arrived damaged and took an extra day. But from my perspective, everything was flawless on his part, good communications, he provided a shipment tracking number, etc. Needless to say he comes highly recommended, thanks Scott!

I traded Scott this past week, a few nymphs for a few pairs of jewel beetle elytra earrings. I am so grateful for how awesome he was to deal with and how GENEROUS he was. All the nymphs arrived healthy, alive, and LARGE. He also added 6 or more specimens out of nothing more than his own kindness. I'm trying to build a collection from scratch, and Scott pretty much did that for me with one trade.

110% Happy with my experience. Thank you Scott.

I got babies in the mail today. I ordered 5 S. viridis and received 7 of them, and 3 C. gemmatus as a bonus. Everyone is happy and healthy. They were carefully packed for the trip and the communication process was great. I will definitely be back for more critters here, highly recommended.

I got my new babies today. I am beyond happy. I ordered 5 ghosts and they, plus a bunch of stowaways showed up. They were well packaged and he was fantastic to communicate with. Instead of just the 5 ghosts, I ended up with 7 ghosts and some c.gemmatus, a few budwings, and a few s.viridis. In my random collection of mantids, those 3 species were amazingly ones that didn't grace my household. So I have to say thank you for your generosity and for being so fantastic to buy from.

shipped fast, everything made it...and he helped me out to try get my collection back and going after what happend. +1

Well I was honestly expecting some casualties. since the package was coming from cali, and it was in the post office a whole nother day, but alas all survived, and some extra creobroterto add on to the ghosts.. kudos, scott, will do business again

I'm back for more.... I ordered 5 ghosts from Scott and they came with extras, with extra care taken to ensure their safe arrival. Last time he'd thrown in some C. gemmatus with the viridis, so I asked to buy a couple this time because I thought I had all females. He said he didn't mind 'throwing a few in' and said he'd try to ensure males... he 'threw in' 5! Good lord I'm going to have creo overload but they are SO CUTE. And the ghosts, of course, are crazy cool. I can't wait to set both of these species up in communal arrangements.

I would NEVER hesitate to deal with Scott again. Thanks so much, you're awesome!

Latest posts