Patrickfraser

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just completed a great transaction with Scott! I was going to trade 1 ooth for 1 mantid, but insted we decided on 3 ooths for 6 mantids! I couldent be happier. Great guy to deal with, i will def. do business with Scott again.

I needed some extra ghosts since my step brothers mom killed my christmas present to my niece and nephews while pet sitting. He sent them to me quickly and well packaged along with some extras. Will definately continue doing business with him. :stuart:

Great seller, great communication! I recieved my adult female linoela with no issues at all. Heatpack was still warm, thanks again Bud!

great seller, awesome communtication, and was willing to not mail right away incase it got stuck at the post office over the weekend (sunday).

I just got my 10 ghosts and could not be more happy. (also got a few extras)

I would buy, sell, or trade any day with him.

Harry

I received 5 Sphodromantis virdis + 2 extra nymphs from Patrick. All of them arrived safely and in great shape. Packaging was top quality with paper, cotton and heat packs to keep nymphs safe and warm. I recommend Patrick's services to any insect hobbyist and will definitively purchase more mantids from him in the future.

I got a little confused when I received the mantises from a name not "Patrick Fraser", but "Patrick" came through for me in my time of mantis need. He gave me a great deal (let me name my price, actually) on some mantises and shipped them quickly. All arrived alive, looked well fed and have already started to molt out. Thanks "Patrick Fraser"!

Very great and generous seller, got some healthy ghosts the other day, along with a bunch of fruit flies, containers, yeast, and a neat little gift. Nice communication too, thanks!

Received a very healthy active adult male budwing from patrickfraser. Very pleased with the transaction. He let me name my price. Communication is top notch. He even answers my questions about mating the mantids going above and beyond the call of duty.

Awesome communication, excellent packing, and freebies!

Definately doing business again soon!

Thanks!!! :D

Awesome guy! Very knowledgeable and super helpful.

He gave me a super duper deal on some Lineloas and some flower mantids and even give me a very special surprise gift of a sub adult Giant! It was great and my son loves it.

My family and I had the priviledge of meeting him in person and he was so helpful and we had a great time talking about mantids and our new hobby.

I think the thing I have been enjoying most about this new hobby is the great friends I have met through this board. Kitkat is an awesome guy as well. I think all the so cal members should get together for a bbq this summer!

Thanks again patrickfraser. But remember, I only do this for my son, not for me :) .

Most of the ghost nymphs that I purchased from another seller died, so I purchased some from this seller to replace them. He has the fastest communication of any seller that I've ever done business with, and he is super helpful. My mantids came in today and he sent 3 or 4 extras! They were all alive and extremely well packaged. Highly recommended, and would buy from again.

Great guy! I just purchased some Lineolas and they were packaged perfectly and arrived healthy and safe. (It was super hot out this week, so I was a bit worried, but everything was perfect!) He even threw in some extras which is always a fun surprise. He was easy to reach and answered all of my questions promptly. I would definitely do business with him again in the future and I definitely recommend him!

I bought some extra flies from him, great communication and shipped ASAP. Not to mention that the shipping ended up costing a bit more (which I offered to pay him back for) and he covered the difference. Thanks dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
Patrickfraser is the shizzle!

Received my spikes promptly and got an extra gift as well! Really cool earrings!!! I love them!!

Also he's super nice and cool!!

Yay!

Another excellent transaction with Scott.

In the past I have purchased Lineolas, Creos and some bb flies. All perfect transactions.

Recently I received 10 Budwings and everything arrived perfect. Well packed and great communication and as always, very helpful with questions.

He is a great breeder and really knows his stuff.

Thanks Scott, much appreciated!

I purchased a few creo nymphs off Scott. Everything was handled and shipped in a prompt manner and the nymphs arrived nicely packed and in good condition. He even sent an extra and was more than willing to answer any questions or concerns I had. I am very pleased with the order and would definitely suggest him as one of the other great breeders on this forum to deal with. =3

Latest posts