President Obama

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the low down:

The word "animal" comes from the Latin word animalis, meaning "having breath". In everyday colloquial usage, the word usually refers to non-human animals.Sometimes, only closer relatives of humans such as mammals and other vertebrates are meant in colloquial use. The biological definition of the word refers to all members of the kingdom Animalia, encompassing creatures as diverse as sponges, jellyfish, insects and humans.

Animals have several characteristics that set them apart from other living things. Animals are eukaryotic and mostly multicellular, which separates them from bacteria and most protists. They are heterotrophic, generally digesting food in an internal chamber, which separates them from plants and algae. They are also distinguished from plants, algae, and fungi by lacking rigid cell walls.All animals are motile,if only at certain life stages. In most animals, embryos pass through a blastula stage, which is a characteristic exclusive to animals.

Who hasn't seen a person drink way too much and watched the Animal come out? :lol: I just had too stick my nose in. :p

Um, why are you losers still worried about this thread? And the fact that some people like Ricardo can't respect other's beliefs proves how immature he is. If you actually understood Christianity, you'd know how man is truly depicted and how they aren't glorified as holy, anything but. I suggest you do research before you make yourself sound any more stupid. And pragmatic, thanks for never replying, apparently you don't have the ability to reply back to message but you'd want to keep a thread going that you yourself said you'd leave. Hypocrite. I'm outta this thread.

And if you have the ability to READ, you'd see that the discussion wasn't initially about whether humans are animals. It stemmed from homosexuality observed in animals. READ morons before you post. Because from where I'm standing, no one came up with a valid counter argument to my statement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, why are you losers still worried about this thread? And the fact that some people like Ricardo can't respect other's beliefs proves how immature he is. If you actually understood Christianity, you'd know how man is truly depicted and how they aren't glorified as holy, anything but. I suggest you do research before you make yourself sound any more stupid. And pragmatic, thanks for never replying, apparently you don't have the ability to reply back to message but you'd want to keep a thread going that you yourself said you'd leave. Hypocrite. I'm outta this thread.

And if you have the ability to READ, you'd see that the discussion wasn't initially about whether humans are animals. It stemmed from homosexuality observed in animals. READ morons before you post. Because from where I'm standing, no one came up with a valid counter argument to my statement.
stupid.gif
surrender.gif
JK!

I thought the anger was directed at me, but It wasn't, the reason I edited here. my bad... :blush: