Puppies.. puppies everywhere!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plex

Reaction score
So this past Saturday my family went to Bellvue to pick up these two gorgeous girls. The one with the black collar is mine (Luna) and the one with the red collar is my aunt's (Zoe).

IMG_20130420_142847.jpg

Awwwwwn! Love them up while they're little! Enjoy their "toddler on a constant sugar high" phase - you'll miss it when they become "too cool" teenagers. Joking, but they won't do it as much!

What breed are they?

Awwwwwn! Love them up while they're little! Enjoy their "toddler on a constant sugar high" phase - you'll miss it when they become "too cool" teenagers. Joking, but they won't do it as much!

What breed are they?
I am loving them up, they're asleep now sprawled out at my feet tired out after hours of playing outside and inside! Haha pups do grow up fast, and this "toddler" stage is just precious!

They're White Shepherds ^^

I'm happy for you. Congrats on the two new family members. Those ears will stand upright before long! :)

I'm so over the puppy/juvie stage. Cleaning up urine and feces, ick! Maybe it's because I've been through it so many times, or maybe it's because I'm an old curmudgeon. But to each their own.

I'm happy for you. Congrats on the two new family members. Those ears will stand upright before long! :)

I'm so over the puppy/juvie stage. Cleaning up urine and feces, ick! Maybe it's because I've been through it so many times, or maybe it's because I'm an old curmudgeon. But to each their own.
Thank you, and I'm sure! :) They're eight weeks as of last Friday, so they're still quite young

Yes, the past few days have been spent with a rag in one hand and odor neutrilizer in the other! Haha lots of messes with two little ones but they're starting to get better about going when we take them outside already

Thank you, and I'm sure! :) They're eight weeks as of last Friday, so they're still quite young

Yes, the past few days have been spent with a rag in one hand and odor neutrilizer in the other! Haha lots of messes with two little ones but they're starting to get better about going when we take them outside already
Builds character. Look at me...er...well maybe it doesn't build character. ;) Enjoy them. It's a labor of love. My best bud is a canine.

Builds character. Look at me...er...well maybe it doesn't build character. ;) Enjoy them. It's a labor of love. My best bud is a canine.
I'm sure it built character deep down ;) I will enjoy them, I know it is.. my old dog was my best bud up until he passed away, and I miss him dearly but the pups are helping.

When did you get your's? =o

Their parents were gorgeous too, we got to meet them both!
I got mine in New Philadelphia, a long drive from Buffalo (4 hours). My mom is obsessed with border collies, and they had some new puppies at this rescue, so we took home two. Enjoy yours!

Awwww. I want a puppy so bad.
Not allowed to get one? D=

I got mine in New Philadelphia, a long drive from Buffalo (4 hours). My mom is obsessed with border collies, and they had some new puppies at this rescue, so we took home two. Enjoy yours!
My grandpa's love of/obsession with shepherds is why we decided on White Shepherds! I love shepherds too, so I had no issues with the decision. ^^ I will enjoy them! How old are the border collie pair now?