Quick last minute reminder: Life In The Undergrowth.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackson

Reaction score
Sir David Attenborough returns to BBC One screens this Wednesday with a new series revealing the miniature universe of invertebrates. Life in the Undergrowth is broadcast at 2100 GMT.

Yeah i'm leaning towards the idea of a scorp. Looked amazing during the mating, any idea on the species?

Was a brilliant programme. Can't wait till next weeks! Any idea when mantids will be shown?

Yeah amazing!Can't wait to see next show. I pretty sure that scorpion was Hadrurus arizonensis very painfull if stung.

my mam said she would record it for me although she hasn't mentioned it yet i imagine she will have usually very reliable

for anyone that missed it you could check this link uknova.com/signup.php it only has stuff on that has been on UK TV ( nothing that will get anybody in trouble :wink: ).

they only take sign ups every so often though, so you'd have to keep visiting back fo ra time when they've cleared some unused user accounts out, they do that often enough

Do you have a torrent link for that, Johnald? I only get a "not open for public use" message for the sign up screen. That would be great, since I've been waiting for this series for a while. Finally, an Attenborough documentary focused in inverts :D .

yeah that's the thing, you have to wait until they clear out old users that havent come back for a long time. they do a clearout about once every few weeks but is worth the wait if you manage to become a member. i just added that signup page as my homepage and one day a signup form appeared.

of course alternatively you could search for the documentary elsewhere on the net...

just out of curiosity what are walkers? i'm from the US, so please enlighten me. :lol:

Walkers are the English brand name for Lays chips.

That episode was amazing. Favourite parts:

-Pea Shooter and the Hoverfly

- Those 17year old beetles that were attracted to Attenboroughs click.

- The Spider with the "Ball and Chain" to catch his prey.

As always, an Amazing program.

Any ideas when there will be mantises? Maybe if they have an episode on Hunting Insects.

Well seeing as they they are going through the evolution chain I guess mantis will be soon seeing as they can fly etc. Maybe next few episodes. Those beetles were weird, 17 years undergroud then 2 weeks outside lol

well we know mantids wont be on the next one as that is going to be all about silk using creatures

Latest posts