RED

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthewtinnion

Reaction score
A Large, Giant Asian Ooth received today from Red in Spain, very well packed and sent out promptly, A pleasure doing business with you, recommended.

I will be doing business again hopefully today after a good experience.

Mat.

got 2 oothecae from Red with no problems with the oothecae packed in perfect conditions.

Nice one! Thanks

i thought red was in the us..?any way red sent me out his only orhid mantis ooth..he says its a long one..im very lucky indeed! Il let u know when it arrives,

Just received my Pseudoharpax, virescens from Red. Packing was very good, and they should begin hatching within the week:)

He also sent me an extra one :D :D :D

Will do business with him again!

Hello,

I recieved my mantids from Red today, and they look great :D They were very well packed and were well fed/prepared for the trip from Spain to the U.S. :)

I will definately be doing business with him again :D

Hello,I recieved my mantids from Red today, and they look great :D They were very well packed and were well fed/prepared for the trip from Spain to the U.S. :)

I will definately be doing business with him again :D
dam from spain to us i would of thought they be dead..far to cold.

hi macro, it normally take in arrive 3-5 days, by express mail, normally dont have any problems of dead, but sometimes some mantids arrive dead or weak, is normal...

regards

I ordered a handful of nymphs from Red and all but one arrived safe from Spain to the States. Best connection to Europe.

Received some I. Lateralis ooths from Red today, packaged nicely and with an extra ooth! I like the use of the film case. Thanks Red!

Last edited by a moderator:
Made a deal with Red for some ooths that I hope to raise here in America, I was very happy with the info he gave me and also the deal, they arrive and I am looking forward into having these hatch! Thanks Red.

WARNING! BUY FROM RED AT YOUR OWN RISK I PAID FOR SOME ANT MANTIS OOTHS FROM THEM ON THE 9TH JULY 08.

PAID €38.62 EUR. HAVN'T RECIEVED ANY OOTHS TO THIS DAY. THIS PERSON KEEPS MAKING EXCUSES FOR WHY THEY HAVNT REFUNDED THE MONEY. PAYPAL HAVE TRIED TO GET MY MONEY BACK THEY HAVNT REPLIED TO THEIR E-MAILS. SO EVEN THEY COULDNT GET ME MY MONEY BACK. I HOPE THIS COMES BACK ON THIS PERSON 10 FOLD. THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE . BUT BE WARNED AVOID IF POSSIBLE! :angry: :angry: :angry:

weird, doesn't match with the posts above.
I know thats what i cant understand. I emailed red numerous times about this till his inbox was full and he couldnt take anymore messages. Ive emailed him to his hotmail address but have had very little response. I opened up a claim with paypal and even they couldnt get my money back. He said he would return my money as soon as paypal accepted his credit card details but still to no avail. I dont like leaving negative feedback in any circumstances but he has left me no choice. Its around £30 he owes me and to many that doersnt seem like a lot of money but to me it is. It may not match with the posts above but it doesnt have to its not just a feedback forum for positive experiences, ppl do get negative experiences with sellers its not all good all the time and this time it happens to be me and at the moment im still very angry about it. I read their feedback thats why i bought from them and look whats happened....

I have to give a BIG NEGATIVE about RED. I bought 2 ooths from him and I told him it was my first time buying ooths. I did exactly what he told me to and they never hatched. He also told me if they didn't hatch he would refund my money but I've been emailing through mantidforum and his hotmail for over 3 months and not one reply. 78.00 dollars down the drain for nothing!

Latest posts