RED

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have to say: because people that want to scam myself i stopped to ship any ooths to the USA... all the people that bought some ooth to me was satisfied, because all the ooths that i saled was 100% FERTILICED, so if somebody have problems with any hatching is for they own problem.

i'm sorry with the people that always be honest.

Laemia: i can´t be responsable of how you take care and the conditions that you mantain the ooths, i told you that that species WERE not for unexperience persons that have some dificulty level but you determined to get those. ( i keep 4 ooths of idolomorpha, from the same female that i sold for you, and all hatch without any problems, besides i include you an extra ooth of idolomorpha... it's very rare that any of them hatch!)

For desana I shipped the ooths for you maybe the USA borders have reteined the parcel and no have any notice or maybe the ooths arrive to your house and you are saying that it didn´t i will nott refund any money because i honestly did my part of the deal and i will need some proofs to make any tipe of refund.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WRITE ME TO MY EMAIL BECAUSE I WILL NOT ENTER ANY TIME AT THIS FORUM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have to say: because people that want to scam myself i stopped to ship any ooths to the USA... all the people that bought some ooth to me was satisfied, because all the ooths that i saled was 100% FERTILICED, so if somebody have problems with any hatching is for they own problem.i'm sorry with the people that always be honest.

Laemia: i can´t be responsable of how you take care and the conditions that you mantain the ooths, i told you that that species WERE not for unexperience persons that have some dificulty level but you determined to get those. ( i keep 4 ooths of idolomorpha, from the same female that i sold for you, and all hatch without any problems, besides i include you an extra ooth of idolomorpha... it's very rare that any of them hatch!)

For desana I shipped the ooths for you maybe the USA borders have reteined the parcel and no have any notice or maybe the ooths arrive to your house and you are saying that it didn´t i will nott refund any money because i honestly did my part of the deal and i will need some proofs to make any tipe of refund.

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WRITE ME TO MY EMAIL BECAUSE I WILL NOT ENTER ANY TIME AT THIS FORUM.
RED IS A COMPLETE LIAR DO NOT TRUST HIM IF HES SAYING THAT I MAY HAVE HAD THE OOTHS AND JUST SAYING THAT I DIDNT RECIEVE THEM. THEN WHY DIDNT HE SEND THEM TO BE SIGNED FOR THEN HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN IF I HAD RECIEVED THEM. HES A LIAR AND A THIEF. THE LAST CONTACT I HAD WITH HIM HE SENT ME AN E-MAIL SAYING THAT HE WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH PAYPAL AND AS SOON AS THEY SORTED OUT HIS BANK DETAILS HE WOULD REFUND ME . WHAT A LOAD OF COMPLETE GARBAGE RED YOU KNOW YOU ARE LYING YOU JUST LIKE TAKING PPLS MONEY . (MINE ANYWAY...........

I just want everyone to know since Red said to email him personally and that he will not enter the forum. I have been doing that about every two weeks for the last three months and not one reply. He never tried to talk me out of buying certian ooths and never said they were overly difficult. I still have one of the first emails where he says if they don't hatch and I send them back I will get a refund or new ooths. I still have all three.I paid 78.00 for 2 ooths and he threw in one for free but nothing hatched. I honestly thought in the begining that the oxypulis distinctis ootheca looked very dry and old but figured I'd wait and see. I did everything he told me to do to care for them and they are the only ooths I've ver bought that didn't hatch.

Latest posts